The Euro 2016 Betting Thread

Wullie

Coral did the same offer tonight - put on a £10 correct score and get a free £10 in play.  Put 2-0 on and was going to stuck 3-0 on when the match started, but luckily they didn't credit it properly so I couldn't use it until half time.  :lol:  So instead I put it on a headed goal in the second half at 4.33.

Erm.... so I withdrew £690 the other day. The withdrawal was cancelled and I was asked to perform the withdrawal again, which I did.

Now: what do I find in my bank account...? Two payments of £690 from the same bookie! :lol:

Why? I moved it to another account, still in the same bank, but i can't really close the account as I've got nearly 5k of working capital, for matched betting, scattered across many bookies. (Any money would need to be withdrawn back to the same card)

How much you made from that now matched betting now Dinho?

£4,407.77 in ten months.

But now I've been gubbed from most bookmakers - therefore profits are dipping and now I'm simply gambling away most of the free bets that I get. (I make sure that the qualifying losses are paid for first though.)

I'm back to good old fashioned gambling. :pow:

I've had a cracking week after a horrendous first few weeks!

You can get 7/1 for Ronnie to be top scorer so if France go out tonight and Griezmann fails to score (assuming Payet and Giroud don't get 2!), then he only needs 1 in the final to win it!

You can get 7/1 for Ronnie to be top scorer so if France go out tonight and Griezmann fails to score (assuming Payet and Giroud don't get 2!), then he only needs 1 in the final to win it!

Not as great odds as they seem.  It won't pay out at 7/1 if he's tied.  If he's level with Griezmann, it'll only pay out half.  And if you add Giroud, Payet, Gomez and Nani into the mix it could be a lot less.

Not as great odds as they seem.  It won't pay out at 7/1 if he's tied.  If he's level with Griezmann, it'll only pay out half.  And if you add Giroud, Payet, Gomez and Nani into the mix it could be a lot less.

He'll win it outright due to having most assists, won't he?

Yep. It has an outright winner.

Yep. It has an outright winner.

Ah, didn't realise that.