Group A - France (Q), Switzerland (Q), Albania, Romania

Wullie

Tell you who the French could do with in a game like this; a certain Hatem Ben Arfa

Would have produced more than Martial and Coman have, and I rate both, but come on ... they are not the threat Ben Arfa is going forward.

This is boring as fuck.

Euro 2016 in a nutshell.

The later rounds will/should be awesome...but the group stages are a struggle for me.

I've actually quite enjoyed it. The games haven't been GREAT but it's not been boring imo. I've happily watched 2-3 games a day and not gotten bored.

France remind me of 2014 WC Brazil

As in host nation being shit yeah, but even our 2014 team was better than what France has produced thus far. Can't see this French side reaching the semi's and getting trashed either ;)

As in host nation being s*** yeah, but even our 2014 team was better than what France has produced thus far. Can't see this French side reaching the semi's and getting trashed either ;)

Can see them stumbling into a QF or semi at this rate then getting pumped.

They might grow in to the competition but I don't see it.

French arrogant lazy bread sticks thinking they can jog around and win this game easily. Only the french can look this lazy and not up for it in a big tournament like this. They could learn a thing or two from the Italy team when it comes to team mentality and working hard and running creating room and options for their team mates. Most of the french players are soo overrated as well. I really hope that Albania win this. Such a dull and slow game from the french.

How Ben Arfa isnt one of the first names on the team sheet is beyond me, considering the season he has had and looking at some of the players starting. Looks like a Pardew team. I like Payet and Kante to be fair.

As in host nation being s*** yeah, but even our 2014 team was better than what France has produced thus far. Can't see this French side reaching the semi's and getting trashed either ;)

Can see them stumbling into a QF or semi at this rate then getting pumped.

They might grow in to the competition but I don't see it.

Really can't see them getting into the semi the way they're playing. At least Brazil despite lacking technically were playing a dirty and tactical game with shite players. France just look lost on the pitch. Only Kante and Payet gets a pass for me.