Group B - Wales (Q), England (Q), Slovakia (Q), Russia

Wullie

Beyond the corner taking bullshit, Kane seems a little subdued, not his usual self.

Being well-marked. Nice thing is that it's giving Lallana and Alli plenty of room, which is the point.

Which is great, except they're not very good finishers. You create chances for people known for scoring.

Beyond the corner taking bullshit, Kane seems a little subdued, not his usual self.

Being well-marked. Nice thing is that it's giving Lallana and Alli plenty of room, which is the point.

I suppose as Llalana has already had two big chances. But I meant even in his body language, Kane seems out of it.

Rooney again. Can't help but feel he'll get found out against the best teams, but it's working really well today.

The one positive about Kane's corners is that each shit one makes it less likely he'll continue.

Which is great, except they're not very good finishers. You create chances for people known for scoring.

That's why I said they shouldn't both be playing at the same time.

TBF, Alli is kinda known for scoring :lol:.