Group B - Wales (Q), England (Q), Slovakia (Q), Russia

Wullie

Only positive I can really take from this is that we'll likely do better against the better sides. We've struggled to break down 3 very defensive sides who haven't really ventured out of their own half. Our defense against those better sides though, that's the issue.

on the other hand those better sides will in theory have better possession of the ball so england would have less chances and they're not exactly clinical as it is

Only positive I can really take from this is that we'll likely do better against the better sides. We've struggled to break down 3 very defensive sides who haven't really ventured out of their own half. Our defense against those better sides though, that's the issue.

on the other hand those better sides will in theory have better possession of the ball so england would have less chances and they're not exactly clinical as it is

Feel like that could help someone like Vardy though. You're right mind, we're not exactly looking great.

Can't believe Wales beat both Russia and Slovakia. Pretty crazy.

It's not though, because Wales is a lot better than both those sides. Russia for instance is perhaps the worst they've been, ever, at the moment :lol:

Just not good enough, not enough quality to craft something. Fairly irrelevant who we play as we're simply not good enough to beat mediocre nations like Slovakia or Russia so it's only a matter of the me until a decent side eliminate us. Poor tonight but the Russian equaliser was the real body blow.