Group B - Wales (Q), England (Q), Slovakia (Q), Russia

Wullie

Can't believe Wales beat both Russia and Slovakia. Pretty crazy.

It's not though, because Wales is a lot better than both those sides. Russia for instance is perhaps the worst they've been, ever, at the moment :lol:

Yeah, it's just astonishing they managed it, while England found a way not to.

Awful from Engalnd really awful, but Slovakia my god that kind of tactic will kill the game, pathetic, hate theis format of the 3rd best team perhaps qualifying means teams adopt this kind of tactic.

Can't believe Wales beat both Russia and Slovakia. Pretty crazy.

Slovakia never played like this against Wales though, and I never watched the Russia-Wales game but I doubt they did either :lol:

Skrtel was a monster today, he could have been the only Slovakian at the back and we'd have struggled. Not too worried by it tbh, it's not these teams we need to be beating if we're to win it.

Harry Kane was a complete waste of time, would have been far better bringing on Rashford, or even Sterling to bring some much needed width instead of depending on full backs to do it, even when Slovakia had cottoned on how to nullify them.

He's a poor manager he really is.

Henderson thick as fuck.

He was fucking awful. Classic case of give him a game cos he's a nice lad who's had a decent couple of seasons.

Offers nothing at international level and never has. Run-of-the-mill premier league midfielder who hasn't/can't do anything out of the ordinary at any time.