Group B - Wales (Q), England (Q), Slovakia (Q), Russia

Wullie

Good idea. Perfect pass from Rooney again. Just want a bit more wit up front.

And Rose again. How are we not winning this?

Rooney's passing has been great, he just switches off anf doesn't press enough imo. England going to win this by 2 goals tho..

Vardy will be of more use against a team defending high, no need to bring him on yet imo, don't want to upset the balance i guess

FFs man balance for what? We're playing great, but you need FINISHERS on the pitch. People are getting carried away.

Vardy will be of more use against a team defending high, no need to bring him on yet imo, don't want to upset the balance i guess

FFs man balance for what? We're playing great, but you need FINISHERS on the pitch. People are getting carried away.

Who would you replace for Vardy?

Exactly, I would bring Vardy on now probably for Sterling though I would be tempted to keep him on even though he has been shite and take off Lallana.

I think I'm a proper cynical bastard reading this thread. :lol:

Russia came to do a containing job and have been fairly successful. England have been limited to creating chances and half-chances from deep, which means the quality of chances have been so-so. It's not like they've been cut open repeatedly and their keeper is keeping them in it.

Who would you replace for Vardy?

Kane imo, but as I've said before I think Vardy should have started anyway so I'm a bit biased.