Group B - Wales (Q), England (Q), Slovakia (Q), Russia

Wullie

Guest neesy111

Aye. :lol:

It's like the whole Murray thing again.

Kind of, but the Murray comment was a joke between him and Tim Henman.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/12016/10317711/who-would-england-play-in-last-16

(Before tonight's games)

If England qualify, there are 14 possible opponents in the last 16 as things stand. Those 14 teams are Switzerland, Romania, Albania, Germany, Poland, Northern Ireland, Spain, Croatia, Czech Republic, Turkey, Hungary, Iceland, Portugal and Austria.

[emoji38] It's a fucking farce, this.

It's Slovakia, the team he's apparently putting out should be more than good enough.

Kind of hoping that Sturridge and Vardy perform well so it forces Hodgson's hand. Obviously Rooney will come back in and Alli probably will too but pace and movement in front of Rooney and Alli is a step in the right direction.

It should still be enough to beat Slovakia but if we did somehow manage to balls it up I wouldn't like to be in Hodgson's shoes for the next few weeks. The press would be absolutely savage against him.

Thing is, if this lot absolutely spank Slovakia it would be brilliant, but will reopen all the debate about whether or not Rooney should play.

I wouldn't take him out for the KOs regardless, but i do think if Wilshere or Henderson ( more likely Wilshere tbh) performs then it's possible that Alli coming out as he looks uncomfortable deep anyway.

I think the most realistic outcome is that Vardy and Sturridge comes in though and the rest stay as they are, which is probably the right decision anyway.