Group C - Germany (Q), Poland (Q), N. Ireland (Q), Ukraine

Wullie

I don't get all the supporting British teams. Hope they all go out other than England. They can't stand us and always want us out. They wouldn't even be there if it wasn't for this format

Na the Northern Irish mostly like us from personal experience.

Anyway, they're not a threat really. They've done fantastic to get to the Euros. They're on the brink of the second round where they'll probably be knocked out anyway. Let them enjoy it! :pow:

:indi:

I don't understand the BBC's insistence on pretending they want Ireland to go through like, I've got nowt against Ireland, but they're not part of the UK and it's just really odd the way Pearce and his chums go on about them.

It's like the BBC try to be overly nice to Ireland for some reason. They talked about that penalty decision a lot there while on Irish TV it wasn't mentioned at all and they just tore into the management and players after the game

I don't understand the BBC's insistence on pretending they want Ireland to go through like, I've got nowt against Ireland, but they're not part of the UK and it's just really odd the way Pearce and his chums go on about them.

Yeah the ROI stuff is a bit odd

Guest palnese

Northern Ireland defending a 1-0 lead and hoping to go through with that. So fucking wrong.

What else were they supposed to do? Go for it and lose 7-0?

Northern Ireland defending a 1-0 lead and hoping to go through with that. So fucking wrong.

What else were they supposed to do? Go for it and lose 7-0?

No, but they should not be through by finishing third.

I don't get all the supporting British teams. Hope they all go out other than England. They can't stand us and always want us out. They wouldn't even be there if it wasn't for this format

Both of them won their qualifying groups, so they would be there regardless.

Norn Iron fans on SSN. "We're not going home" being chanted around a big ginger lad who was bawling his eyes out. They then interview the ginger lad and he says into the camera, "Lads, you've done us proud. You said you didn't just come here to participate, you came here to take part." :lol: