Euro 2016 trouble - Russia handed suspended disqualification by UEFA

bowlingcrofty

I can't speak for NUFC away days in Europe, I'm sure there's been times it has been harsh, but it'll have been based on s*** like this going back to the 90s.  That's willfully forgetting the glorious days of the 80s. 

Obviously there are many there that are just there "for a laugh, a drink, a party", in their own eyes, feeling they're doing nothing wrong but it's the manner it's conducted in.  The same sort of s*** we see in town centres up and down the country, that UK police certainly don't put up with for the most part but on a much larger, uncontrolled scale.  There's no inclusivity to it, there's no respect for surroundings, for locals, for the culture they are in.  They don't mingle, they don't want to be part of a greater, wider group of human beings.  They want to f*** everyone off, be the "English", they want to get blootered to the point of incoherency and pass it off has "having a laugh", "doing no harm" bullshit. 

It's the same pathetic s*** you used to see on programmes about Brits abroad.  I get it.  I've done it to some degree, but when you're travelling as part of a much wider group, essentially representing your nation and making or breaking that nation's reputation (constantly breaking seems to be our trend), there comes a point when you need to show a little f***ing decency.  Go, have a drink, but be a decent person, have a laugh with the locals, speak to someone that isn't another obnoxious English c***, spreading his arms out, looking for a ruck with someone, anyone.  f***ing pathetic c***s.  I dread the England/Scotland games next year. :anguish:

:thup:

If I were English I'd be a lot more concerned over the videos of Muslims currently trying to set up Sharia Law areas in London as we speak than a bunch of p*ssed up chair throwers getting ambushed by a load of French and Russian ultras..but hey ho, that's the left side for you.

It's just a shame you don't have the bollocks to take control of your own country but give it the big un tourny after tourny.

:lol: Kinell.

Were you laughing after 9/11?

They're reporting that about half a million will be heading across from the home nations during the tournament, 99% of who will just have a drink and enjoy themselves. Don't really think a few daft cunts hoying chairs is representative of our 'culture'.

It's just the wankers who've been banned from premier league clubs and who now follow the likes of Barnet who cause the trouble. That and pissed up charvers.

Unfortunately normal people get caught up in it though. Bet the French aren't berating the number of £7 pints being bought [emoji38]

Guest The Little Waster

If I were English I'd be a lot more concerned over the videos of Muslims currently trying to set up Sharia Law areas in London as we speak than a bunch of p*ssed up chair throwers getting ambushed by a load of French and Russian ultras..but hey ho, that's the left side for you.

It's just a shame you don't have the bollocks to take control of your own country but give it the big un tourny after tourny.

If you were English ? Aye but ya not bonny lad so fuckin do one ... If we want to criticise the morons who claim to be football fans and cause havoc in our name then we will

It is representative of a significant part of it. We have a work/grumble all week - go fucking mental attitude to the weekends and like lads holidays it spills over. I'm over there at some point and whilst it's not representative of our decency as a entire nation it's a problem that bar others like the Russians is our problem.

Interesting angle on some of the trouble.

That's it though, they've kicked off a chain reaction.  If it was local to me, and I was 10-15 years younger, I'd be well up for getting p*ssed and bottling some daft foreign c*** causing s**** on my streets.  I'm sure from now on a lot of it will be England fans getting provoked, as the story has gone since 1998. :undecided:

:sadnod:

Need to just deport them all, f*** it. If they can't stay out of trouble then they've no business being there.

That's right it's the England fans watching in the pub that gets attacked fault.  f*** off man, too f***ing easy to judge.

They are scum end of, first hint of trouble I'm out if there not reaching for they nearest chair and trading blows with them.

As someone said earlier need to take their passports off them when tournaments come round.

Guest neesy111

People already downing cans on the train to Marseille. They'll be very drunk by the time of the game.

Guest neesy111

Absolutely rammed around the port in Marseille.  http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160611/22a29e257f95e7cc7fa3b95cc0406ce7.jpg

Russian team bus:

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160611/38e3e7787a4466706be7d02d3e181495.jpg