Euro 2016 trouble - Russia handed suspended disqualification by UEFA

bowlingcrofty

So is this going to happen every day then?

Imagine if we lose. Absolute fucking mongs man, couldn't give a shit who 'starts it'. Some of the comments on the various social media pages are so embarrassing.

What the f*** is their problem? You would think Ireland and England have similar cultures but this never happens with Irish fans

When have they had the opportunity recently [emoji38]

Guest neesy111

So is this going to happen every day then?

Nah, booze ban in Lens and I expect St Etienne to follow

It's only a booze ban on the streets btw.

What the fuck is their problem? You would think Ireland and England have similar cultures but this never happens with Irish fans

Genuinely think the upcoming referendum may have added to it this time, if bigoted morons suddenly feel totally free to air their xenophobic views about other Europeans, immigrants etc.

Guest neesy111

What the fuck is their problem? You would think Ireland and England have similar cultures but this never happens with Irish fans

Genuinely think the upcoming referendum may have added to it this time, if bigoted morons suddenly feel totally free to air their xenophobic views about other Europeans, immigrants etc.

Totally agree.

Could UEFA ban England from the next euros? (or FIFA the world cup)

The fucking state of Marseille streets right now man, no business owners/residents/locals should have to put up with that shit.  I wouldnt even complain if severe action was taken. Total twats

Guest neesy111

The fucking state of Marseille streets right now man, no business owners/residents/locals should have to put up with that shit.  I wouldnt even complain if severe action was taken. Total twats

It's nowhere near that bad man, just a certain area of the port section.

The f***ing state of Marseille streets right now man, no business owners/residents/locals should have to put up with that s***.  I wouldnt even complain if severe action was taken. Total t***s

It's nowhere near that bad man, just a certain area of the port section.

Was about to ask that. Of course the cameras will be only going to where the violence is happening.

I'm not making an excuse, before someone suggests I am.

England fans are notorious for being daft cunts abroad, full of drink and causing shit but I do feel like we're quick to point the blame, I've seen a lot of videos with Marseille Ultras coming in and launching bottles at English fans just sitting having a meal and a drink in a restaurant and what are they meant to do then ? You're not gonna let your pint get spilled or your frogs legs get cold, you need to defend it with every fibre of your being and throw some chairs about.

But nar seriously, it is quite a difficult situation to be put in, sometimes there's no option but to react when you're backed into a corner like that.