Euro 2016 trouble - Russia handed suspended disqualification by UEFA

bowlingcrofty

Could UEFA ban England from the next euros? (or FIFA the world cup)

The f***ing state of Marseille streets right now man, no business owners/residents/locals should have to put up with that s***.  I wouldnt even complain if severe action was taken. Total t***s

It's nowhere near that bad man, just a certain area of the port section.

Was about to ask that. Of course the cameras will be only going to where the violence is happening.

I'm not making an excuse, before someone suggests I am.

Does it matter? "only one place".  Pretty big fucking area by the looks of it.  Happened yesterday too. No doubt will happen in other cities where the daft cunts go too

Weird how it's only England fans being subjected to these totally unprovoked attacks like. I wonder why that could be. :rolleyes:

Aye. :lol:

We're such poor victims.

We've not even kicked a ball yet. :lol:  Just ban us, the whole lot.  The fans, the team.  Fuck us, we're a waste of time anyway.

What the fuck is their problem? You would think Ireland and England have similar cultures but this never happens with Irish fans

The English are certainly seperate from any of their Celtic cousins on this one. Surely they must be close to being chucked out? Disgusting scenes.

What the fuck is their problem? You would think Ireland and England have similar cultures but this never happens with Irish fans

The English are certainly seperate from any of their Celtic cousins on this one. Surely they must be close to being chucked out? Disgusting scenes.

Always feel it's a sort of British/English nationalism thing.  Like when Rangers fans tore up Manchester, or when the British nationalists tore of Glasgow city centre after the indy ref (:lol:).  That sort of "we don't give a fuck what you think of us" attitude.  Scotland have the exact same sort of drinking culture, but when their fans go abroad, there's never a hint of trouble. 

Organised attack from Russian hooligans is what appears to have actually happened.

Its very easy to blame it on England fans and we do have a large amount of morons, but theyre not just fighting each othsr and setting restuarants on fire for no reason, people who are actually there are saying they were ambushed this afternoon by the Russians.

As to why its only England this seems.to happen to, unfortunately the damage caused to our reputation in the 80s and 90s when the English were all fucking idiots hasnt been forgotten so now we're targeted for things like this. Its not jst a football thing either, most the world seems to hate England.

There's no way anyone is telling me half those pricks were the ones provoked.  You only need to watch the videos of it before it kicks off, they're goading people.  Throw the first punch/bottle?  Perhaps not.  Asking for it?  Absolutely.

So they got a bottle chucked at them for no reason?  :rolleyes:

There have been videos proving this.

Also, I've just seen a few bits and pieces on social media saying an England fan has died, may have been stabbed.

Always feel it's a sort of British/English nationalism thing.  Like when Rangers fans tore up Manchester, or when the British nationalists tore of Glasgow city centre after the indy ref (:lol:).  That sort of "we don't give a fuck what you think of us" attitude.  Scotland have the exact same sort of drinking culture, but when their fans go abroad, there's never a hint of trouble. 

Plenty of countries have the same drinking culture when it comes to football I'd say. I think you might be onto something with the nationalism, I have my own thoughts on what's behind it too but it would be a long story.  :lol:

Organised attack from Russian hooligans is what appears to have actually happened.

Its very easy to blame it on England fans and we do have a large amount of morons, but theyre not just fighting each othsr and setting restuarants on fire for no reason, people who are actually there are saying they were ambushed this afternoon by the Russians.

As to why its only England this seems.to happen to, unfortunately the damage caused to our reputation in the 80s and 90s when the English were all fucking idiots hasnt been forgotten so now we're targeted for things like this. Its not jst a football thing either, most the world seems to hate England.

:lol: If you make silly excuses for the problems it will just carry on forever more.