Euro 2016 trouble - Russia handed suspended disqualification by UEFA

bowlingcrofty

French and Russian Ultras, totally organised and up for it. This slightly more pc version of England fan haven't a f***ing clue what to do.

Can you imagine any of the proper 80's firms being flogged like that? A point to remember is that plenty of tournaments have passed with far less trouble than what we've seen this summer, perhaps a lot of this was down to a bit of respect for the old school hooligan?

Now that they've gone, it's all to play for now.

If the Italian Ultras turn up as well this could get far uglier, they do not f*** about.

Fuck me you are dumb.

What do you have to do, to qualify as an 'Ultra'?

Be absolutely rock hard like they all were in the 1980s, so much so that nobody fucks with you and there's no bother at football matches. Oh wait.

Surely grown adults should be able to mix with people from other countries without smashing their heads in? The police could possibly do more, but how do they know if someone is from country A or B unless everyone is wearing national shirts?

Why has everyone gone mental at this particular tournament then?

numbers, drink, revenge, pissed up English etc, lack of organised police.............its gonna be horrendous

Paris was full of police in full armour and soliders.

Surely grown adults should be able to mix with people from other countries without smashing their heads in? The police could possibly do more, but how do they know if someone is from country A or B unless everyone is wearing national shirts?

look these Russians know the English are too pissed to fight, they are brutal, its not being policed like in England

f*** me you are dumb.

Not really, England fans have been absolute cunts for decades. Now they're getting a taste of their own medicine. I do feel bad for the average people caught up in the whole thing but how many innocent supporters from other nations have suffered because of some of the tougher sets of English fans over the years.

And my point is that if the Russians didn't think they could own these fuckers, they wouldn't be bothering. It's a pissing contest

Why has everyone gone mental at this particular tournament then?

numbers, drink, revenge, p*ssed up English etc, lack of organised police.............its gonna be horrendous

Paris was full of police in full armour and soliders.

yes but aren't organised. this is not Paris