Euro 2016 trouble - Russia handed suspended disqualification by UEFA

bowlingcrofty

FIFA/UEFA should organise a hooligan tournament. A knockout format where each country's hooligans/ultras fight it out to the death. None of the throw a chair and then run off nonsense. If nothing else it would help thin out the ranks of these morons.

never work, unless one side outnumbers the other, they just run away.

FIFA/UEFA should organise a hooligan tournament. A knockout format where each country's hooligans/ultras fight it out to the death. None of the throw a chair and then run off nonsense. If nothing else it would help thin out the ranks of these morons.

A literal knockout tournament [emoji38]

Blame on all sides here. Like I said before, terrible idea to have the game in Marseille.

Snide Russians. Loads of evidence on twitter, from people who were there, clearly saying there were a organised, militant, Russian gang kicking off.

Are people still attaching all blame to England fans for f***s sake? Its clear that there was attacks from organised French and Russian groups. In and out the stadium its obvious.

I know its hip to s*** on the stereotypical english male at the moment but this anti-english agenda in this thread is quite frankly, f***ing nonesense.

Has anyone ever actually been injured by someone throwing a chair at them?  Unless you're in incredibly confined quarters it's a hugely telegraphed attack with a slow moving projectile in a very limited range.

Are people still attaching all blame to England fans for f***s sake? Its clear that there was attacks from organised French and Russian groups. In and out the stadium its obvious.

I know its hip to s*** on the stereotypical english male at the moment but this anti-english agenda in this thread is quite frankly, f***ing nonesense.

Aye it's the same bollocks the media perpetuate. People need to fucking wake up. We will undoubtedly have dickheads there but the blame being attributed to our lot is ridiculous

Guest neesy111

Aye it's the same bollocks the media perpetuate. People need to fucking wake up. We will undoubtedly have dickheads there but the blame being attributed to our lot is ridiculous

That is true, but its our fans and get blindly drunk and then are not in control of their reactions.

I hope they throw the book at both England and Russia.

Aye it's the same bollocks the media perpetuate. People need to f***ing wake up. We will undoubtedly have dickheads there but the blame being attributed to our lot is ridiculous

That is true, but its our fans and get blindly drunk and then are not in control of their reactions.

Aye. That doesn't help like. I do think we have dickheads out there just don't like the way ours seem to get vilified in comparison to these organised mobs.

Guest neesy111

Russia defo need chucking out of the competition.  The reactions by their government is shameful.

I think everyone is aware it's a minority yet it's always a group of our lot involved. I'm under no illusions that it wasn't largely provoked, it was clear when you saw Russian 'firms' (aka cunt club members) practically in their own uniforms. Yet you still can't ignore the IRA/10 German bombers stuff and go well it isn't everybody. Same as it wasn't every Russian there. There's no anti-English agenda

:thup:

I think everyone is aware it's a minority yet it's always a group of our lot involved. I'm under no illusions that it wasn't largely provoked, it was clear when you saw Russian 'firms' (aka cunt club members) practically in their own uniforms. Yet you still can't ignore the IRA/10 German bombers stuff and go well it isn't everybody. Same as it wasn't every Russian there. There's no anti-English agenda

And :thup:

No doubt on Wednesday and Thursday it'll be those nasty Cardiff City fans fault if it happens again.

It's a small section causing bother man, we've got 500k over there, the policing looks terrible and Russian and French nonces trying to provoke them. DZ is spot on about the judgement in here.

We cannot just shrug our shoulders and take the blame, I cannot ever remember an organised tournament before being like this, this isn't just 'something we do'.

Not condoning throwing chairs at police or singing "we're racist" like, it's ridiculous.

Didn't our fans do the same while away in the UEFA when we played Brugge? Should something have happened to us or does it only apply to England and Russia?