Fulham - Newcastle United - 5/8/16 @ 7.45 - Live on Sky

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Think I'm going to this one and will just get tickets in the 'neutral' end.  As the lad I usually go with, is using all of his ST's, so no spares. 

I've been twice before and it's always been full of our fans in the stand behind the goal, so I'm not sure it matters. 

for anyone still wanting tickets in the neutral end there are now a load availble in the block next to the away section.  It looks like they had planned to an empty strip of seats between the neutral and away fans, but i guess they have ditched that idea since they  saw the demand for tickets.

What do we reckon the demand for away tickets will be for this like?

Such is the optimism im expecting Sunderland away levels of demand...ive got 61 loyalty points so will hopefully be alright but my mate only has 25, i cant see it getting tjat low - every fucker ive spoke to is planning on going to this match, going to be unreal.

Tickets will be on sale next week as well all being well

What do we reckon the demand for away tickets will be for this like?

Such is the optimism im expecting Sunderland away levels of demand...ive got 61 loyalty points so will hopefully be alright but my mate only has 25, i cant see it getting tjat low - every fucker ive spoke to is planning on going to this match, going to be unreal.

Tickets will be on sale next week as well all being well

Loads of tickets available in the "neutral area" (right next to the away fans) which anyone can buy. (on sale now)

Aye i know but would rather be in the proper away section - would hate to be next to a couple of Fulham or neutral fans like.

I'll mention it to my mate but i ll wait to the away end sale

This will not be an easy game - this is a tough league to escape from and despite the excellent signings Rafa has made so far, it will take time to bed them down into a compact side. Every team in this league, with the poss exception of Villa and Norwich, are going to treat NUFC's visit as a cup final and we will need a great deal of determination to win matches . The last promotion side had few signings to bed in and were fortunate in having a nucleus of mature experienced players who were expecting a physical battle from the off - that is why we got going so quickly.

If we get a point at Fulham, I will be satisfied...we DON'T need defeats early on, but if we can win home matches and get a point away until the side properly gels, I will be happy with that.

I hope I am wrong, but that is the way I see it - we SHOULD have more quality players than most Champ sides but there are some potentially big clubs there and it will be no cake walk. I doubt it will be a repeat of 2009-10 but hopefully class will tell by April.

Got a feeling Gini might stay, or at least he won't leave until the end of the window. Therefore I can see him playing this.

Sels

Gamez

Lascelles

Mbemba

Dummett

Colback

Shelvey

Richie

Gini

Perez

Gayle

Got a feeling Gini might stay, or at least he won't leave until the end of the window. Therefore I can see him playing this.

Sels

Gamez

Lascelles

Mbemba

Dummett

Colback

Shelvey

Richie

Gini

Perez

Gayle

Swap Colback with Tiote or Hayden and I'd be pretty happy with that as a starting lineup.