Fulham - Newcastle United - 5/8/16 @ 7.45 - Live on Sky

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aye, there area couple of groups now, want them?

Can I trust you? :lol:

Yes. If it's okay I'll pay you tonight. The Santander app doesn't let you add a new payee, so I'll do it once I get home on my laptop.

Sounds dodgy, but OK. Had to go a couple of rows further forward because those were sold.

£52.50 all in.

Yes. If it's okay I'll pay you tonight. The Santander app doesn't let you add a new payee, so I'll do it once I get home on my laptop.

Sounds dodgy, but OK. Had to go a couple of rows further forward because those were sold.

£52.50 all in.

You're a legend! DM your bank details and I'll do it at work if I get a quiet 5 minutes.

Guest ElCid

£52.50 all in.

:clap: :clap: :clap: well done for helping a fellow supporter out

Guest neesy111

Ian W making up for things after stealing my ticket for Chelsea away a few years ago (it was Wullie's fault actually and Ian was but an innocent middle man).

:lol:

Thinking of subscribing to Sky, for the first time, just to catch toon games. Seems a waste as I'm not interested in anything else, is there a better way?

You can get day passes or week passes on Now TV, but they are expensive and if we have more than 1 game on a month it will cost the same if not more than the price of a Sky sports subscription via Sky or Virgin Media. The alternative is to pocket the money and watch the games at the pub.

You could also get an Android box with Kodi and then watch them that way, but you have to keep up with updating the links, finding one that works, and risk getting a shit quality link.

Guest reefatoon

Stifler if that's what your doing to watch the match around your flat then I am out. I will be no part of your illegal football festival.