Fulham - Newcastle United - 5/8/16 @ 7.45 - Live on Sky

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Going to this. :aww:

Feel free to stalk me if you see me.

http://i.amz.mshcdn.com/J8zw2t81FAlvJjLffmXzPqJ13GI=/fit-in/1200x9600/http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F02%2FBill-Cosby-Dance-GIF.gif

Tickets on sale to all ST holders now, member sale from Monday (if any remain).

Bought mine, absolutely buzzing for this now.

Just saw that the entire 'neutrals' section is sold out. I'd assume a fair % of that being NUFC fans, so we're looking at having 4-5k there including our 2,700 allocation.

Aye it'll definately be a lot more us - the fact it sold out so quick and everywhere I look there was our lot buying tickets. This might actually have a chance of going to members as I think a lot of people got neutral end tickets as they didnt think they'd get to the required points/membership so it might be a few of our actual away end tickets are spare.

Going to be a great day/night

Normally about two thirds of the neutral bit is us, this time I think it'll be much more.

They aren't the draw to day trippers now they're not in the PL. I reckon it will be near enough 100% away overspill.

Newcastle Tickets

Fans are advised that, due to demand, the opening game of the season against Newcastle United at the Cottage is no longer on General Sale, although Hospitality packages remain available to all fans.

Match tickets are now only available to Season Ticket Holders, Members, and fans with a purchase history.

Fulham trying to prevent the whole stadium being NUFC fans :lol:

Guest ElCid

Officially sold out now but some tickets have become available in the 'neutral' end - wonder if this is due to the Fulham/neutral fans in this end being aware that this will be all Newcastle fans and requesting a change of seat :frantic:

More tickets in the neutral end, but you have to have purchase history.

Could someone who has already bought some get me two and I'll transfer the money?

Thanks in advance!

I might be able to do it, had a Fulham account for about 5 years. I'll have a look.