Fulham - Newcastle United - 5/8/16 @ 7.45 - Live on Sky

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not on the fucking wing though

I wouldn't be surprised if he had a stormer tbh, Anita is a good little footballer, his only real weakness is his size, but that's not going to be an issue out wide.

To be fair I think we're getting a bit carried away with this 7K thing and the neutral area.

Looking at their games coming up against the likes of Burton Albion - the neutral area is sold out there to more or less - save for 2 sections that probably house may a couple thousand - that's not going to be full of Burton fans, I think its just a case of the neutral section being really popular with people in the area. The Burton game isnt for a few weeks either.

I'd say its more likely we'll take around 5k which is still awesome obviously.

Should be absolutely rocking - can't wait to get down there now. Think im going to give the Eight Bells a miss as its too packed and drink in the stadium concourse bit - its quite spacious out there and will be decent in the sun

To be fair I think we're getting a bit carried away with this 7K thing and the neutral area.

Looking at their games coming up against the likes of Burton Albion - the neutral area is sold out there to more or less - save for 2 sections that probably house may a couple thousand - that's not going to be full of Burton fans, I think its just a case of the neutral section being really popular with people in the area. The Burton game isnt for a few weeks either.

Should be absolutely rocking - can't wait to get down there now. Think im going to give the Eight Bells a miss as its too packed and drink in the stadium concourse bit - its quite spacious out there and will be decent in the sun

Wallsendmag will have a hernia when he reads this like.

They didn't open the neutral area for certain games last season so it would show as unavailable for anyone wanting tickets there. I'd imagine Burton at home wouldn't be one for the neutrals either so they won't bother opening it for that either.

Can you really see 1000's of neutrals packing out that section weeks in advance for Fulham v Burton Albion?

Hopefully we'll see a few Newcastle goals down that end tomorrow and the full stand going mental!

Not going to name my preferred team as whatever Rafa puts out is fine by me.

This is how I feel. I used to have strong opinions on starting elevens but I trust Rafa. Whatever he plays is fine with me. Haven't felt like this since Keegan/Sir Bobby.

Just don't f***ing play Colback, man.

Most of the time I would agree with that, but him favouring Cisse over Mitro last season was a mistake IMO. Over a long season I could see the logic in it, It served to give Mitro a kick up the backside, and like the Norwich game he proved to be an impactful sub, but over the short time period where we needed results, we could have done with more of the performances Mitro put in against Spuds (before he got sent off of course), than the abject displays we got from Cisse in the run in. That may have been something to do with name recognition though.

Colback was much improved under Rafa, against Spuds he actually played really well. Clearly Rafa wants those two central midfielders to sit back and protect his back four he'll only change that up with a more attacking option if we are not leading.  Shelvey could be a important part of the squad from that aspect, he gives Rafa an option to change things if needed. I can only ever see him as an impact sub, which is how he's been deployed at the club since Rafa has been here, eventually that's going to piss him off of course. In home games in this division Rafa may feel he can get by with just one holding midfielder in that case I could see Shelvey getting a start.

By the way, on the training pis from today: http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/News/Gallery/0,,10278~5779640,00.html

There is a 100% feasible team in bibs.  They're practicing corner routines amongst other things.

Team is

Sels

Janmaat Hanley Lascelles Dummett

Hayden Colback

Ritchie Ayoze Aarons

Gayle

They're the only 11 (of the whole squad) in bibs as well. Surely that's the team for tomorrow night :lol:

Guest ElCid

By the way, on the training pis from today: http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/News/Gallery/0,,10278~5779640,00.html

There is a 100% feasible team in bibs.  They're practicing corner routines amongst other things.

Team is

Sels

Hayden Colback

Ritchie Ayoze Aarons

Gayle

They're the only 11 (of the whole squad) in bibs as well. Surely that's the team for tomorrow night [emoji38]

How this useless fucker gets a game every time is a fucking disgrace absolutely shocking player who brings nothing

Team is

Sels

Hayden Colback

Ritchie Ayoze Aarons

Gayle

They're the only 11 (of the whole squad) in bibs as well. Surely that's the team for tomorrow night [emoji38]

How this useless fucker gets a game every time is a fucking disgrace absolutely shocking player who brings nothing

Rafa Out if he starts imo.

Guest ElCid

Team is

Sels

Hayden Colback

Ritchie Ayoze Aarons

Gayle

How this useless f***er gets a game every time is a f***ing disgrace absolutely shocking player who brings nothing

Don't talk stupid or try to be clever - doesn't mean I think he is wrong in selecting Colback though

Team is

Sels

Hayden Colback

Ritchie Ayoze Aarons

Gayle

How this useless f***er gets a game every time is a f***ing disgrace absolutely shocking player who brings nothing

Don't talk stupid or try to be clever - doesn't mean I think he is wrong in selecting Colback though

Only messing pal. Will be interesting to see how people deal with a potential 'Rafa does no wrong' v 'Colback offers nothing' dynamic.

Guest RafaelBenitez

I can assure you now, Jack Colback will start more games than 90 percent in the NUFC squad if he stays injury free.

Team is

Sels

Hayden Colback

Ritchie Ayoze Aarons

Gayle

Only messing pal. Will be interesting to see how people deal with a potential 'Rafa does no wrong' v 'Colback offers nothing' dynamic.

Nen different to Sissoko being captain despite being worse than Pol Pot.

Guest Spark

Team is

Sels

Hayden Colback

Ritchie Ayoze Aarons

Gayle

They're the only 11 (of the whole squad) in bibs as well. Surely that's the team for tomorrow night :lol:

That's actually a pretty decent team. Would be confident of a win with that.