Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

we look like bellends due to this ridiculous altercation.

Why not publicly apologise to Gallowgateshots then?

I agree. Should be some sort of apology.

I agree. In fairness he reached out to you before he set the thing up. He did nout wrong and got set on very publicly by Luke Edwards, Mick Martin et all.

A very public apology and reach out to work with the guy would be best way forward. It's the only way you could turn the publicity into something positive and people would get behind it.

These guys deserve a winners medal as well, this is how a fan initiative should be ran. No egos, no band standing, no cringe,just great stuff all round.

Enter Stage Right - Michael Martin and his inflated ego.

hes an absolute tosspot of the highest order second only to that piss flap Steve Wraith

That's the Reverend Steve Wraith to you young man.

I'd have thought Gallowgate Flags actually teaming up with Gallowgate Shots to create a flag would be best for all. It helps take away the backlash from this event, and helps to repair the unfairly tarnished reputation of both Flags and Shots.

this, needs to be done

Sounds perfect.

And there's no way Flags has been tarnished as a whole by this. One idiot, that's all. Doing the above would just contribute more to good reputation.

• 3 weeks later...

Top lads absolutely fewming at the idea of a rainbow flag.

It's a daft idea. What's it got to do with football?

Shows that nufc is inclusive and welcoming to all. Tho judging by some of the comments on fb sadly some of our fans are not

Well it's got a Newcastle badge on it. And homophobia is a huge problem in football. I like it - inclusive for fans and players.

Likewise for me. :thup:

Well it's got a Newcastle badge on it. And homophobia is a huge problem in football. I like it - inclusive for fans and players.

Honestly can't remember the last time I heard any homophobic abuse inside SJP. Football is far too sanitised in this country now.

Guest neesy111

Honestly can't remember the last time I heard any homophobic abuse inside SJP. Football is far too sanitised in this country now.

You need to turn up your hearing aid.

Guest Howaythetoon

Thumb heed plane nonce weighing in with his opinion on the flag

DDgHeaGXUAAgQU2.jpg:large

What a melt, Asians are some of the biggest donators of food to food banks, I should know because several mates of mine run restaurants and cash and carries.

Guest Howaythetoon

Canny flag by the way, Newcastle is one of the most diverse places on Earth in terms of culture, race, background and sex.