Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

Was thinking about an idea of a flag that covered the tunnel, so it looked as though the players were walking out of the mouth of a lion or a magpie would be more appropriate. Would have great visuals on camera.

Honestly not blowing smoke up your arse here, but it must be an amazing, proud feeling knowing that you're directly contributing to the success of the football club you love and that you and the rest of wor flags are becoming part of Newcastle's history.

I know it’s been mentioned elsewhere and probably in here but I’d love a Jonas flag, with the Spider-Man mask on, and then strings of spider webs could spring out from it connected to another flag of Colo, perhaps the image of him choking that pre-pubescent lad in the friendly 

22 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

Think I might give it a bash on Photoshop

You're an idiot. It's a lot harder than you think. 

Decent template for anyone who's good at drawing though, because that's the way I think it would have to work - do an a-ha take on me video style drawing of Howe - rather than take a photo of Howe and try and stylise it into being like in the video. 

a-Howe.thumb.jpg.9e626bb5ecaff7c11b262feec7df4eb7.jpg

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Decent template for anyone who's good at drawing though, because that's the way I think it would have to work - do an a-ha take on me video style drawing of Howe - rather than take a photo of Howe and try and stylise it into being like in the video. 

That’s class! @Heronyou know what to do…

I/we can definitely do much better than what I've done there like. That Bruno one set the standard and Eddie deserves only the best.

It needs something like 'The Sun Always Shines on Eddie' or 'Take on Eddie' or something to go with it as well. Or Limmy going "Is that a-Howe!?" next to it. 

47 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

That’s class ? Obviously swap the a for an e. Actually think he’d love that. Get it priced up. 

I know I've suggested this one before but I actually feel really strongly about it....

I'm not quite sure how it would work but perhaps for mental health awareness or something, we could have a big Gary Speed flag with the word TALK.

What better way of using flags for good than by sending a strong message on mental health awareness to the demographic who needs it most?

The day he died still sits with me and as someone's who has his own battles, I just feel its as strong a message as can be sent.

I know there's a thousand good causes etc, just my feeling.