Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

Where's best to get the Yellow and Green Greenalls shirt in town? Start Fitness or Back Page perhaps?

Edited by Heron

Just now, Heron said:

We do it in Excel for the most part and follow our self designed seating plan. Then eye ball it in after it's done.

Got you! Makes sense now you've explained, still must take a good while. Its really impressive, great we have such brilliant creative people.

41 minutes ago, jack j said:

Equivalent to begging this

And I'm all for it

Well played lads

Can we do a HGV display next time for Wor Matty

4 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

Got you! Makes sense now you've explained, still must take a good while. Its really impressive, great we have such brilliant creative people.

Took me about 40mins to map on Excel using conditional formatting. The one we have planned for Brighton (if we do it) took a lot, lot longer and will look outstanding if we pull it off.

Took myself and one other 2 hours to map out the yellow outlines on Thursday then yesterday we had 30 helpers from the Swedish Mags group who helped blast the display out the water in like an hour.

We then stayed back to refine some bits and tidy etc.

1 minute ago, Jack27 said:

Is the surprise Joelinton playing?

The surprise is that it's going to be just like watching Brazil (in the 2014 World Cup Semi)

4 minutes ago, Heron said:

Took me about 40mins to map on Excel using conditional formatting. The one we have planned for Brighton (if we do it) took a lot, lot longer and will look outstanding if we pull it off.

Took myself and one other 2 hours to map out the yellow outlines on Thursday then yesterday we had 30 helpers from the Swedish Mags group who helped blast the display out the water in like an hour.

We then stayed back to refine some bits and tidy etc.

:clap:

I tell you what, that is fantastic. But what pisses me off is how the TV cameras do everything they can to avoid showing more than a seconds glimpse of your fantastic displays. Well done lads.

53 minutes ago, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

What does it say? 

From Aliança and from Rio to Newcastle upon Tyne, a home away from home. Joelinton and Bruno, our Brazilian Geordies. 

Had to get a bit of help from the wife :lol:

Very impressed, amazing effort from all involved and fitting tribute for our Brazilian boys. Now if the twat with the drone leaking the displays would piss off, that would be great.