Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

Did you manage to get enough people to hold the flags heza ? How many of the 500 will be on display

I think something like 450 of the 500 have been used and dished out. I'm not certain though. The flags didn't come ready made so we had to split them down into size and type then decide of they were large enough for the fishing rod type poles or if they should be okay on bamboo. Then we had to tape them on so they didn't fall off before running through compiled lists of where the 'volunteers' sat. Obviously we then needed to try and avoid putting all one flag type in an area. Sounds obvious and easy but took some graft like.

Top marks to my fellow comrades who stuck it out to the end [emoji38] hopefully it all looks great today.

Gutted I'm not up this weekend for this.

Take plenty of photos anybody there today, whether you are involved or looking from a distance. Hopefully Twitter will be full of images, too so I can see how good it is.

Is this just more of a new 'singing section' than anything?  I saw on the club email thing they said people won't be allowed to wave them during the game. What's that meant to mean? It'll create an atmosphere for 10 minutes prior to kick off then nowt?

Will look great before KO though with them all waving