The Last 16 - Qualified - Pol, Wal, Por, Fra, Ger, Bel, Ita, Ice

Let me lick your tears Froggy.

:lol: what tears? Qualified from the hardest group and played the tournaments favourites in their own back yard. We never expected to win so anything is a bonus. Massively proud no matter what happens. Not fickle like yourself and scared of playing teams. :lol:

:lol: what tears? Qualified from the hardest group and played the tournaments favourites in their own back yard. We never expected to win so anything is a bonus. Massively proud no matter what happens. Not fickle like yourself and scared of playing teams. :lol:

Happy with losing, best fans in the world!

By finishing third and not even beating Sweden :lol: Got fuck all to be proud of man

Said massively proud not happy you dumb fuck.

I refer you to what Ronaldo said about Iceland.

:lol: Do the England fans on here want France or something?

Definitely not, but there are some things that are funny beyond how it'll effect my team in the future. :lol:

Also, y'all know you're losing to Iceland, right? I'm finding it hard to read the room. :lol:

Said massively proud not happy you dumb fuck.

Froggy man you can't bite there. :lol:

Another successful singsong in the sun.

By finishing third and not even beating Sweden :lol: Got fuck all to be proud of man

By qualifying by the tournament rules and beating Italy. Proud to even get to the tournament. Decided if you're Swedish or English yet? Idiot.