The Last 16 - Qualified - Pol, Wal, Por, Fra, Ger, Bel, Ita, Ice

Sacks of shit, every last one of them. Can't believe I was excited about this. Never a fucking gain.

Walker has given a good account of himself. Everyone else should feel a bit ashamed although i have symapthy for Vardy coming  into this toxic, desperate side.

Sacks of shit, every last one of them. Can't believe I was excited about this. Never a fucking gain.

Walker has given a good account of himself. Everyone else should feel a bit ashamed although i have symapthy for Vardy coming  into this toxic, desperate side.

An overreaction from me, but I'm so angry at this lot.

Guest palnese

Don't get this Walker praise. He's bloody awful.

I love how he's not altered the formation atall

We've scored a free kick, a pen, a goal handed to us within one yard by the opposition... All against supposed lesser footballing nations.

But yeah this formation will surely work out at some point.

Sacks of s***, every last one of them. Can't believe I was excited about this. Never a f***ing gain.

Been thinking the same.

Head it down you f***ing spanner. Honestly, you'd think Kane scored about 6 goals this season.

Strikers arent efficient when they get no chances though, consider how many Ronaldo managed to miss before he sorted himself out. Ours get nothing.

Sacks of s***, every last one of them. Can't believe I was excited about this. Never a f***ing gain.

Been thinking the same.

Not Cafu, but he's moving and making an effort. Generally poor final ball.