The Last 16 - Qualified - Pol, Wal, Por, Fra, Ger, Bel, Ita, Ice

Guest firetotheworks

I know this lot aren't the team of say 2006, but this is the most pathetic England performance I've ever seen, and I stayed up until 4 in the morning to watch that 0-0 in 2010.

Looking forward to Roy and the players saying we did everything except finish. What has their keeper had to do?

I can't wait to hear Rooney and Stodgson talk about how much we DOMINATED the second half.

That "OOF!" chant is immense.  We should steal it for next season "TOON!"

How is it choreographed?  Do they count one Mississippi, two Mississippi in their heads?  Does someone stand at the front and wave a flag when to do it?  Knowing how fast our lot sing it'll just be oof-oof-oof-oof.

They had a drum on the video I saw.

This is completely on Roy Hodgson

Absolutely. Russia first half was excellent, Wales we managed to scrape the win by just throwing all our attackers on.

What I genuinely believe wrecked everything was that team selection against Slovakia. Absolutely needless.

This is what Roy gets for picking names and not a team. Glad Sterling did a ton for you Roy, you utter old imbecile. Andros' sat at home when he was exactly what England needed wide right.

That "OOF!" chant is immense.  We should steal it for next season "TOON!"

How is it choreographed?  Do they count one Mississippi, two Mississippi in their heads?  Does someone stand at the front and wave a flag when to do it?  Knowing how fast our lot sing it'll just be oof-oof-oof-oof.

They had a drum on the video I saw.

Oh, fuck that then. Drums, trumpets etc should never be let into football grounds.