Dwight Gayle (now playing for Derby County)

astraguy

How do you feel about Dwight Gayle's contract extension?  

656 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about Dwight Gayle's contract extension?

• Delighted
    • Happy
    • Mixed emotions
    • Unhappy
    • The club is a joke

Really unfortunate that calling him Newcastle Brown Gayle would be racist as it's a nice little pun.

Love this, can the photoshop people not mock something up ?

whether it's racist or not it sounds very 1980's and makes us look a bit backward imo so a no from me

Really unfortunate that calling him Newcastle Brown Gayle would be racist as it's a nice little pun.

Love this, can the photoshop people not mock something up ?

whether it's racist or not it sounds very 1980's and makes us look a bit backward imo so a no from me

Finally someone with some sense. RTG levels of 'humour' here. Not all crap jokes need to becomes memes that make us look backward.

it's a blending mode, but naan bread face is catchy.. I think we should keep that :)

That literally took about 3 minutes, i'll have a proper stab at it later.

Clearly that was a 4 minute job, you're lying

Why's he got a Naan Bread face

:lol: Just noticed. Looks like he had a quick peek inside the oven while it was on.

Complains about low level racism, then posts the old 'black people burnt in the oven lol' gag. :lol:

Why's he got a Naan Bread face

:lol: Just noticed. Looks like he had a quick peek inside the oven while it was on.

Complains about low level racism, then posts the old 'black people burnt in the oven lol' gag. :lol:

:lol: I was referring to a melted face! Touche...

This is just so racist.

Nah. Dwight Gayle just happens to rhyme with Brown Ale. Would work just as well if, for instance, Tony Gale became our future manager. Of course, I'd never live to see it with having to immediately shoot myself in the head and all.

This is just so racist.

Nah. Dwight Gayle just happens to rhyme with Brown Ale. Would work just as well if, for instance, Tony Gale became our future manager. Of course, I'd never live to see it with having to immediately shoot myself in the head and all.

Bloody racist.

Guest chopey

This is just so racist.

Bloody racist.

I never realised I was a racist until I compared Diame to Sissoko on here and then heh presto I've got a seat in hell next to Hitler, Stalin and Gary Coleman.

:lol: Do you also happen to love the feel of white, flowing sheets all over yourself, so much so that you cut little holes into them so you can see? Naturally on a horse with a burning cross for light, it's just all about practicality.

This is just so racist.

Bloody racist.

I never realised I was a racist until I compared Diame to Sissoko on here and then heh presto I've got a seat in hell next to Hitler, Stalin and Gary Coleman.

Just someone trying to sample the rarefied atmosphere of the moral high ground.