Dwight Gayle (now playing for Derby County)

astraguy

How do you feel about Dwight Gayle's contract extension?  

656 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about Dwight Gayle's contract extension?

• Delighted
    • Happy
    • Mixed emotions
    • Unhappy
    • The club is a joke

Like Gayle's movement and pace. But he does seem to need at least three good chances to score one at the moment. Hoping he becomes more clinical in his finishing as the season goes on. Good enough for this league yes. Has potential but not a premier league player though yet unless his finishing improves imo.

Yes one step at a time i know i know !

Like Gayle's movement and pace. But he does seem to need at least three good chances to score one at the moment. Hoping he becomes more clinical in his finishing as the season goes on. Good enough for this league yes. Has potential but not a premier league player though yet unless his finishing improves imo.

So if he was putting away his chances he'd be on 21 goals 10 games in? :lol:

He missed a sitter against Norwich and one against Villa but other than that it's been massively overblown. He's been clinical if anything.

So if he was putting away his chances he'd be on 21 goals 10 games in? :lol:

He missed a sitter against Norwich and one against Villa but other than that it's been massively overblown. He's been clinical if anything.

:thup:

Like I said in the Norwich match thread, strikers miss chances, even the very very best do. We were spoiled for a period under Pardew when Ba, Cissé and Remy seemed to score pretty much as soon as the ball was in the box, and since then it seems like it's criminal for a striker to miss a good chance. The time to worry is when your striker isn't even getting a sniff at goal or isn't involved with the game at all.

It was a throwaway remark FFS, didn't think it was going to turn into Question Time.

"Nobody expects things to turn into question time," #Spanish Inquisition.

It was a throwaway remark FFS, didn't think it was going to turn into Question Time.

"Nobody expects things to turn into question time," #Spanish Inquisition.

Note to self, try to make jokes quicker.