The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Anyone tried combined correct scores bets?  Add in a couple of match results and/or BTTS&win and the odds can get ridiculous

Just tried 5 correct score bets for Man Utd & Bournemouth games, along with Ipswich & Wolves to win and Fulham win and BTTS and the odds can possibly be 3100/1 on what is essentially 5 games

Anyone tried combined correct scores bets?  Add in a couple of match results and/or BTTS&win and the odds can get ridiculous

Just tried 5 correct score bets for Man Utd & Bournemouth games, along with Ipswich & Wolves to win and Fulham win and BTTS and the odds can possibly be 3100/1 on what is essentially 5 games

Yeah there's a reason the odds are that big.

I've won them twice and only tried it about 5 times :lol:  Was too ambitious today with the Fulham one

Other bet I've got on today is a goal in the 2nd half of all Prem games, 16/1.  That'll be a go-to every weekend now I think Odds are higher than I expected and it seems a decent bet

I've won them twice and only tried it about 5 times :lol:  Was too ambitious today with the Fulham one

Other bet I've got on today is a goal in the 2nd half of all Prem games, 16/1.  That'll be a go-to every weekend now I think Odds are higher than I expected and it seems a decent bet

I like that 2nd half bet

Guest chopey

Daft requestabet on Sky today, 5+ corners each team and 30+ booking points in each team of HUD v NEW, TOT v CHE 200/1 worth a quid of anyone's money.

Daft requestabet on Sky today, 5+ corners each team and 30+ booking points in each team of HUD v NEW, TOT v CHE 200/1 worth a quid of anyone's money.

Just had a quick look. Only two out of the 7 PL games yesterday had 5+ corners each team

It's the booking points that puts me off that tbh, not the corners which I think is a reasonable shout.

Guest chopey

It's the booking points that puts me off that tbh, not the corners which I think is a reasonable shout.

Aye your right it will need to be two bad tempered games for it to come in but at 200/1 it's worth a risk