The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

absolutely livid with myself.

Had two accumalators. At half time yesterday one was winning except Coventry (drawing) and Gillingham BTTS (Gillingham losing 1-0) (pays out £600). The other losing except Coventry and Scunthorpe (BTTS) (2-2 draw) (pays out £800).

Cashed out the Gillingham one for my original stake (£5). Que Gillingham winning 3-1, Scunthrope drawing thanks to an 85 minute equaliser. Learnt a valuable lesson yesterday  :lol:

Just had some similar bad decisions myself

Dortmund was 2-2, AC Milan was 0-0 at 90 minutes in both games.  Had an acca on, €1 wins €570.  Cashed it out for €55 as I needed both of them to win

..both just scored 93rd minute winnners FFS :lol:

Got a different acca on course (just Porto left) to get me €200 from €5 but still, it stingsssss

Had £10 on Dortmund, Villarreal and Milan at 9/1

And waiting on Marseille for another £110 £5 on them, legia warsaw, Milan and Villarreal.

Good weekend. Even better if Marseille win

Porto losing :spit:  Was tempted to cash out having remembered that they played CL in the week.. but with what happened to me earlier I didnt bother.  Now these cunts are gonna fuck it up arent they.

Top of the league 67 pts v equal bottom 21 pts. howay man

£5 free Skybet Club bet on Jesus to score, City to win to nil, City 6 or more corner, Zouma and Ndiaye to be booked at 80s

1LV6Q3C.png

Finally done one

Sane to score in the first half, Man City to score another 2 in the second half and win 3-nowt with those Stoke players booked along the way

easy ,right?

edit: no :lol:

Debating whether to stick £20 on Sane to have 2+ shots on target at 11/4....

I wouldn't. He'll probably just have one on target tbh.

Good advice, cheers.  O0  thankfully I listened to your "pre match" advice and didn't follow.