The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

VV1UtKM.jpg

Finally win my first bet of the season. The Burnley match was a rollercoaster. I also had the match as BTTS in this round of Betfair's Beat The Drop so I figured it was staying 1-0 to screw both over.

I'm going to throw a random idea out that might go down like a lead balloon.. Kind of like a betting syndicate, would anyone be interested in a group Beat The Drop?

You can place a maximum of £50 which means you answer 16 yes/no questions correctly for a million. Say ten people go in for a fiver, could then do a vote on the answer. If a choice gets 7/10 votes or more, we lump the whole lot. If a choice is 6/10 or less, we skip that question (you can skip as many questions as you want as long as you complete your ticket within six months).

For those that don't know about Beat The Drop:

I just figure more the more football knowledge the better. :dontknow:

Getting quite excited now. We're going to be fucking gutted when it loses on the first question. :lol: Maybe we can work out a system where we split the amount placed on each answer based on the voting split. But we'll cross such bridges if we come to them.

I'm going to throw a random idea out that might go down like a lead balloon.. Kind of like a betting syndicate, would anyone be interested in a group Beat The Drop?

You can place a maximum of £50 which means you answer 16 yes/no questions correctly for a million. Say ten people go in for a fiver, could then do a vote on the answer. If a choice gets 7/10 votes or more, we lump the whole lot. If a choice is 6/10 or less, we skip that question (you can skip as many questions as you want as long as you complete your ticket within six months).

For those that don't know about Beat The Drop:

I just figure more the more football knowledge the better. :dontknow:

in

Count me in Wormy. No idea what it is yet as I am at work so can't watch the video, but I will happily chuck some money at anything that's sport and gambling related.

Also, Fernandez is 150/1 to score first! If he plays all it takes is an early set piece (and a good delivery, and him to connect with a bullet header, and to beat one of the worlds best keepers, but y'know)

Had a little £25 win off £1.50 on Thursday, so feeling positive.

Hate to back the Mackems, but surely they'll beat Oxford at home at 4/9.

Maybe Chelsea, Everton, Mackems £7.50 treble.

So it was you who jinxed it  :rant:

Sunderland getting beat 1-0 and down to 10 men.

Had a little £25 win off £1.50 on Thursday, so feeling positive.

Hate to back the Mackems, but surely they'll beat Oxford at home at 4/9.

Maybe Chelsea, Everton, Mackems £7.50 treble.

So it was you who jinxed it  :rant:

Sunderland getting beat 1-0 and down to 10 men.

Fuming aswell. Never backing Mackems again.