The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

I'm just staying away from our game completely, though that does seem like decent value.

Put on the same skybet enhanced acca and an Everton, Preston, Oxford treble

Oxford v.good value, 21/20 I got them at.

Went for a bit of Mainz as well, 13/8 at home to Stuttgart (watch this fail!).

Having a flick through tonights fixtures struggling to get what i am missing in this particular match Eupen v Charleroi in Belgium at 7.30 . Eupen bottom of the league with 16pts from 22 games Charleroi 2nd top with 45pts from 22 games ' goals difference is -19 against +19 . Eupen have their top goalscorer suspended yet Charleroi are trading at 6/4 on the exchanges and 11/8 in general ' looks like im getting suckered in to something but can't resist a punt at them odds.

Having a flick through tonights fixtures struggling to get what i am missing in this particular match Eupen v Charleroi in Belgium at 7.30 . Eupen bottom of the league with 16pts from 22 games Charleroi 2nd top with 45pts from 22 games ' goals difference is -19 against +19 . Eupen have their top goalscorer suspended yet Charleroi are trading at 6/4 on the exchanges and 11/8 in general ' looks like im getting suckered in to something but can't resist a punt at them odds.

Had a very similar one on Sunday Cadiz 2nd top in Laliga 2 away to Alcorcon who were 18th. Cadiz were 3/1......lost 1-0. The bookies are rarely wrong

£13 on each team to win at least one corner in each half in the matches between Arsenal v Chelsea, Sampdoria v Roma and Monaco v Lyon.

Would return only £45.... but still worth a shot.

Half way there....

Job done. Can't believe I chickened out a  £100 stake on that. Cunt.