The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Skybet posted a Request-A-Bet on Twitter for the two derbies of over 1 corner per team per half, and all four teams to have 20+ booking points (2 yellows or a red) each at 20/1.

Can't find it on the site but that looks a great bet.

Should have known better than think an Allardyce team would even win a corner in a derby. :lol:

Placed Bet365's £10 free bet stake and tried laying it. Upon placing the lay bet, the odds drifted and therefore it didn't match. I consequently couldn't be bothered to readjust the calculator and place the bet again. So I just left the free bet unmatched.

It was placed on 1-1 at HT. £65 profit for my laziness. :smugdog:

Shakhtar were the last team in my 6 team acca today

winning 1-0

then got a red card on 79 mins.

then a red card on 86 mins.

then a red card and penalty against on 91 mins.

score an own goal in the 94th min.

2-1 loss FT

WTF

Skybet posted a Request-A-Bet on Twitter for the two derbies of over 1 corner per team per half, and all four teams to have 20+ booking points (2 yellows or a red) each at 20/1.

Can't find it on the site but that looks a great bet.

Should have known better than think an Allardyce team would even win a corner in a derby. :lol:

i had a tenner on that!!

Hahaha, fuck off you tossers:

“Dear dinho,

We are writing to apologise for a display error that occurred on the William Hill website for the #YourOdds - AC Milan & Barcelona Matches event. The selection Over 9 Free Kicks & Over 19 Throw Ins Both In Each Match (market #YourOdds - Multi Match) was inadvertently displayed as 12/1 and as such the price on your bet is incorrect.

For a period of 22:15:00 03/12/17 - 23:15:00 10/12/17 we had Over 9 Free Kicks & Over 19 Throw Ins Both In Each Match priced at 12/1. The price should have been captured at 1/50.

We apologise for the error and any inconvenience caused. As I’m sure you’ll understand, we make every effort to maintain high levels of accuracy throughout the site at all times.

In this case we will settle your selection at the best genuine price available in the market at the time your bet was placed. In this case that was 1/50.

For further information regarding our incorrect price procedure and rules, please see under section 18 on our help section William Hill Incorrect Price Process

If you have any further queries please do not hesitate in contacting us:

Email us [email protected]

Contact us on Freephone 0800 085 6296

Contact us on International Freephone 00800 3551 3551

Regards,

Customer Services

William Hill Online”

Only had £1 on it, but still. (Plus, they don’t have odds on thier YourOdds markets that ranges into the 1/50 territory. The bastards.)

I wouldn't have a problem if they spot these mistakes before the game but after is outrageous. Just suck it up. There doesn't seem to be any regulation stopping them doing what the fuck they like.

"Sorry, your winning bet on Sergio Aguero FGS shouldn't have been 3/1, should have been 1/1000, here's your 0.1p back."

I'm very sure they would have refunded your stake if it had lost, on the basis that you wouldn't have placed it at 1/50. :rolleyes: