The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

No it was cash out when I took the bet with Betfair but that disappeared long ago.

I did ask again but they said it ‘was too complicated to work out’ or in other words I think they’d have to give me a lot of money for something that might not yet happen for various reasons.

I need Eintracht Frankfurt for £506. Unbeaten in 2019 fighting for a CL spot, they’ve thrown away a 1 goal lead at home to a team battling relegation, trail 1-2 and now had a man sent-off. Of fucking course. :lol:

Similar story with me and PSG, though mine was for £130ish.

I need Eintracht Frankfurt for £506. Unbeaten in 2019 fighting for a CL spot, they’ve thrown away a 1 goal lead at home to a team battling relegation, trail 1-2 and now had a man sent-off. Of fucking course. :lol:

Similar story with me and PSG, though mine was for £130ish.

PSG did me tonight too, bell ends

The obvious first scorer double was 11/1 last night!

Best price 13/1

Canny that pal - who was that with?

Betfair. I always use Oddschecker to find the best price. The difference between bookies can be ridiculous at times

tonight's contribution to the bookies is PSG, Lazio & Citeh just over 3/1. was going to add in Liverpool double chance as they have never lost there but somehow I think they will tonight 1-0 but not strong enough to back it!