The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Monaco back out to 11/5 to score 2+ goals, but against Juve. Might pass. :lol:

Just gone for BTTS. Mind you, I thought that was a cert last night and Real managed their first clean sheet in fucking ages.

FFS

Got the number of corners and the ref again did a bottle job not giving Chiellini the yellow I needed. f***ed off with that.

Ouch - you've been robbed mate!

Foaming. :lol:

Laughed at just missing out on the big bet as one of those things but Chiellini should have been sent-off either for the elbow or that foul at the end was a second-yellow any day.

After putting a few quid (!) on us to win the league last summer, people might recall that I put a cover bet on Brighton the day after we beat Huddersfield and were 5 points clear;

42ba74e1dfac2613c707874f7bda5105.jpg

Two weeks ago when they played Norwich and were 7 points clear, the cash-out was £352 and I thought it was a no-brainer so did that in hope we could turn it around;

d21b28a8fac1075bf0b2ab68d7610c07.jpg

Which left me well up but waiting on NUFC for a lot more so I thought I may as well include Brighton in a few weekend bets and started that last night;

764634843415e03e45cdbf0e6e1da706.jpg

A red and whiter didn't realise about my Brighton bets so took great pleasure today in telling me that I was going to lose out on my bets on us to win the league as Villa are going to rollover so I took great pleasure in showing that I'm not!

Geed up sausage!

Hate, loathe and detest the Portuguese league. I never learn.

:thup: :lol:

Sporting ?

Of course.

Third time this season they've let me down too.

Pacos- Benfica stuffed up an 8-timer and I even watched it

Agreed, very rare I touch Portugal. I never learn about betting being a shitshow at the end of the season. Lost a fortune recently.

I've been telling people this for about two or three weeks. There's just no point.

I've lost a small fortune also. :fool:

Get the ferk in!

1fc9a474915b6e5e372b3c15e26bc3fd.jpg

oof

That was just a bit cover! I'm glad these bets lost as I won £720 off us winning it as well as £300 off that Brighton cash out a few weeks ago!