Southend United 0-2 Newcastle United - FT

NUFC announced last night that tickets will be available.on the gate. Youll deffo be able to get tickets in the away end

FFS i didn't wait because i thought that wouldn't happen, and got told as much by Southend and told definitely wouldn't by Newcastle  :(

Semi-related;

I traveled to West Brom without a ticket for the New Years game Debuchy ruined. Wouldn't recommend doing it (long story, but had little choice) but I bought an away ticket at West Broms box office without any hassle or Q's about membership. Was confused af at the time, buzzing until I actually got into the stadium and watched 70 minutes of nothing. (+30 minutes queuing for food) 

I played at Roots Hall last year in charity game, and the pitch was like a carpet. Although it's been relaid for this season, they called off the friendly against West Ham and relocated that game to a non league ground up the road, because they were worried about playing too many games straight away on it.

Miles Starforth ‏@milesstarforth  3m3 minutes ago

Jesus Gamez won't be involved at Roots Hall tonight because of suspension after his dismissal at the weekend. #nufc

What a joke :lol:

Miles Starforth ‏@milesstarforth  3m3 minutes ago

Jesus Gamez won't be involved at Roots Hall tonight because of suspension after his dismissal at the weekend. #nufc

What a joke :lol:

That is absolutely ludicrous :lol:

Semi-related;

I traveled to West Brom without a ticket for the New Years game Debuchy ruined. Wouldn't recommend doing it (long story, but had little choice) but I bought an away ticket at West Broms box office without any hassle or Q's about membership. Was confused af at the time, buzzing until I actually got into the stadium and watched 70 minutes of nothing. (+30 minutes queuing for food)

I did a similar thing two years ago at Leicester - wasn't advertised before hand but they were selling away tickets.

From what I understand, most clubs will flog them but NUFC wont advertise it freely before hand. It's always useful to give the home club a call to find out whether or not they will be selling any.