Newcastle United promoted back to the Premier League

Figures 1-0 Football
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I still can't believe I thought this squad was the best in the division.  3-4 injuries exposes it comically bad.

You could arguably start all of the subs ahead of those who are playing today.

Any team that loses 3-4 players to injuries, is going to struggle for sure. Not much we can do about that.  Rafa has had one season to infuse depth into this team, it's going to take a lot longer than that to be on par.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobody a bit disappointed that we have Rafa Benitez as our manager and have spent a fair chunk on players and we're playing so badly and have lost so many games?

We're still top and still on for promotion but I can't help but feel we should be more comfortable, some of the players have a lot to answer for mind.

I'm at like an 8 maybe.

We're fairly shit but Huddersfield are unlikely to win their remaining games so we have breathing space and our GD is basically another half point.

I'm completely over this being in the Championship shite though, such a shite standard and we're dreadful to watch on top of it.

Nobody a bit disappointed that we have Rafa Benitez as our manager and have spent a fair chunk on players and we're playing so badly and have lost so many games?

We're still top and still on for promotion but I can't help but feel we should be more comfortable, some of the players have a lot to answer for mind.

Rafa's got it wrong plenty too.

He has, but that was what I meant by the first line.

Rafa made it clear we needed two new attacking players and was told that Charnley or that horrible old cancer Carr knew better. Not Rafa's fault.

IF we do scrape promotion I can't see it being in 1st, form is far too patchy.

2nd is fine by me.

Yep. get promotion then ditch 50% of the first team. Anyone who is happy to finish second in the championship isn't good enough for the Premier.

Massively, I thought we'd be a lot more comfortable this season than it's been, still not convinced we will go up.

THere has been very few games were we have looked decent.