Newcastle United vs Huddersfield Town - 13/8/16 @ 3:00pm - No TV

HaydnNUFC

52,000 there, creases from Fulham ironed-out,new signings, different line-up, point to prove, weaker opposition - you can't see anything other than a really comfortable victory.

Until you remember that this is Newcastle United.

Hope Rafa goes for the kill in home games. Play attack minded players.

Sels

Janmaat      Mbemba      Lascelles    Gamez

Ritchie        Shelvey        Diame        Aarons

Gayle          Ayoze

Some are definitely forgetting how much more competent we were at home last year. I think we'll win this game comfortably and then everyone can calm down, starting right here...

If Rafa picks either Colback, Anita or Dummett for this one, I think it will be time for a reappraisal of his so called world class manager status. To a lesser extent Hanley and Perez should be no where near the starting line up either. He's been here long enough now to know better and he does have other options after buying 8 new players.

Some are definitely forgetting how much more competent we were at home last year. I think we'll win this game comfortably and then everyone can calm down, starting right here...

If Rafa picks either Colback, Anita or Dummett for this one, I think it will be time for a reappraisal of his so called world class manager status. To a lesser extent Hanley and Perez should be no where near the starting line up either. He's been here long enough now to know better and he does have other options after buying 8 new players.

:lol: "reappraisal"

Sels.

Janmaat Mbemba Lascelles Game

Shelvey Hayden

Sissoko Diame Ritchie

Gayle

This!!

Aarons was poor when he came on.

Everyone was poor against Fulham. Stick with Aarons and start him as we need one player who can run at players. If Sissoko is not going to stay then I'd rather he didn't play as we need to start building a team for the season based on what we will have available. put him on the bench encase we are struggling maybe but I'd like the starting players to be ones who will be here for the season.

------------------------- Sels -------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------

Janmaat ----- Mbemba ------ Lascelles ----- Dummett

---------------------------------------------------------

--------------- Hayden ------ Shelvey ------------------

-- Ritchie -------------- Diame ---------------- Perez --

---------------------------------------------------------

------------------------ Gayle --------------------------

'Rafa, under weaknesses you've put ecsthma'

'Rafa, under weaknesses you've put ecsthma'

"What are the options again?"