Newcastle United vs Huddersfield Town - 13/8/16 @ 3:00pm - No TV

HaydnNUFC

Some are definitely forgetting how much more competent we were at home last year. I think we'll win this game comfortably and then everyone can calm down, starting right here...

If Rafa picks either Colback, Anita or Dummett for this one, I think it will be time for a reappraisal of his so called world class manager status. To a lesser extent Hanley and Perez should be no where near the starting line up either. He's been here long enough now to know better and he does have other options after buying 8 new players.

The point that I was making which I'm sure you realised, is that nobody on here as far as I know thinks Rafa should be picking Colback to start and very few think he should be picking Anita and Dummett especially as a RW in Anita's case and yet he has consistently picked all three of them. I don't understand why and I think most other people agree. Then again as I mentioned in another post, maybe we are all just footballing idiots, and Rafa isn't.

People need to realise that Sissoko will never play for us again.

He won't be playing in this game, but there's no guarantee he's on his way either. While I do think he's probably played his last game, unless we get somewhere close to what we are asking, there's still a good possibility that he will play for us this season.

I don't think it's cut and dry that he'll go, not by a long stretch. Fact is, he isn't that good and our asking price is obscene. I wouldn't put money on it either way but no outcome to this saga would surprise me. Part of me hopes he stays because he'll have to prove himself against more inferior opposition.

I don't think it's cut and dry that he'll go, not by a long stretch. Fact is, he isn't that good and our asking price is obscene. I wouldn't put money on it either way but no outcome to this saga would surprise me. Part of me hopes he stays because he'll have to prove himself against more inferior opposition.

That

That

Your point being?

That

Your point being?

I'll just answer for me here, but I'm pointing out that there are legitimate reasons for why he may not be sold. Obviously, money barely seems an object this summer so he could still easily depart. But the part in bold is the reason why he hasn't (yet).

Our asking price is only obscene because we clearly want to keep him :lol:

Last I saw was 10/1 for him to stay which seemed really long, he's not worth anywhere near £35m but to us he's deffinitely worth more than whatever we'll get for him unless someone offers something daft.

EDIT: that last sentance is vile, you know what I mean though.

Our asking price is only obscene because we clearly want to keep him :lol:

Last I saw was 10/1 for him to stay which seemed really long, he's not worth anywhere near £35m but to us he's deffinitely worth more than whatever we'll get for him unless someone offers something daft.

EDIT: that last sentance is vile, you know what I mean though.

Noiceee.

Anyway, it's gonna be class when we look like we're playing hard ball... until the very end of August, when we end up loaning him to Marseille until his contract expires.

Hopefully the Sissoko ordeal ends soon. I'd love it if he stays tbh. I know most hate him because of all the bullshit he speaks and his general attitude but I think even a 50% motivated Moussa dominates this league. Worst thing would be to wait until deadline day - or near it - and then just sell him for like £10m.

Hopefully the Sissoko ordeal ends soon. I'd love it if he stays tbh. I know most hate him because of all the bullshit he speaks and his general attitude but I think even a 50% motivated Moussa dominates this league. Worst thing would be to wait until deadline day - or near it - and then just sell him for like £10m.

Exactly, price should only go up the closer to deadline day. He'll be the difference some games, even if his ego is ridiculous.