Brendan Galloway joins new club - West Bromwich Albion

Dave

If we loaned out Armstrong this season we'd be furious if there was an option to buy him.

Like Kanji says, get out of the division and reassess in the summer. To say there's no point in getting him without an option clause  is ridiculous

Literally can't get my head around people not thinking loans are a good idea. It's a win/win/win.

Explain that to the 4 full backs in the squad already.

I'd rather explain it to the other 10 in the starting 11 who don't have to play with some absolute fuck ups and could have a competent or even very good left back in the team.

Can't believe what I'm reading :lol:

Mbabu is (despite what people say) a right footed centre back who played fullback last year after injuries. He struggles to keep himself and hasn't proven anything

Gamez is primarily a right back who can play left back, I can't imagine he's impressed too much with Dummett higher in the pecking order. I imagine he's cover Janmaat

Haidara is crocked, been injured for nearly a year with no update on his return date

Dummett is primarily a centre back and is a very poor left back

We definitely need a new left and there's nothing wrong with it being a loan

Loans can be really productive for clubs in the Championship, people need to remember the situation we are in here.  FWIW Douglas has said we are potentially going to use the loan market again for a winger.

Loans can be really productive for clubs in the Championship, people need to remember the situation we are in here.  FWIW Douglas has said we are potentially going to use the loan market again for a winger.

If its someone like Moses, I wouldn't mind.

Much like Van Aanholt and Harewood when we were in the Championship last time, loans like this make perfect sense in this situation. To fill a gap until a solid alternative can be found when we've got more to offer (i.e being a Premier League club).

We don't need a LB imo. Dummett will be fine in this division.

Clearly didn't see the game on Friday then :lol:

We're desperate for a LB.

He was so poor that his direct opponent felt safe and confident enough to use his back to control the ball and rinse Dummett. He's not the answer and I can't see him any use to us this season or if we get promoted. He's a back-up CB when we're desperate and no more.

So out of interest if it was allowed you'd all be happy loaning 11 players in an attempt to get promoted if they were all better than what we had?

If we got promoted yes, but you are being silly here.

There's no problem with getting a player in a problem position on loan to help us get promoted and then reassess the situation if we are promoted.

Teams do it all the time.