League Cup 2nd Round - Cheltenham (h) - Tuesday 23rd August

Just had a look at the fixtures. Mackems got a home tie too against Ivan Toney's Shrewsbury. Usually would mean they play Tuesday and we'll be on the Wednesday.

However, they've got a MASSIVE 6 POINTER against the smoggies on the Sunday before so they might switch it. Though playing Sunday didn't stop Sheffield Wednesday playing yesterday. QPR, Leeds and Villa all played tonite though.

Next five matches:

Sat 13th

Wed 17th

Sat 20th

Wed 24th (TBC)

Sat 27th

Football. :sweetjesus:

Aye but if a bear shits in the woods and no one sees it fall what's the point in Newcastle even playing so many games.

The draw is a total shambles. The Bristol Rovers/Bristol City mess does my head in.

I half heard what he was saying, what was it all about?

Cardiff play tomorrow night, currently they are seeded, if they don't go through then Bristol City will be seeded. As a result Bristol City are drawn twice, once for if they are seeded, once for if they are not.

The draw is a total shambles. The Bristol Rovers/Bristol City mess does my head in.

I half heard what he was saying, what was it all about?

Cardiff play tomorrow night, currently they are seeded, if they don't go through then Bristol City will be seeded. As a result Bristol City are drawn twice, once for if they are seeded, once for if they are not.

what a farce.

Next five matches:

Sat 13th

Wed 17th

Sat 20th

Wed 24th (TBC)

Sat 27th

Aye but if a bear s***s in the woods and no one sees it fall what's the point in Newcastle even playing so many games.

we get like...1 of those on TV.

Next five matches:

Sat 13th

Wed 17th

Sat 20th

Wed 24th (TBC)

Sat 27th

Aye but if a bear s***s in the woods and no one sees it fall what's the point in Newcastle even playing so many games.

we get like...1 of those on TV.

Aye. Might as well just come back next summer and see if we've been promoted or not.