Newcastle United v Brighton & Hove Albion 17.30 27/08/2016 (Sky Sports 1)

Dan

Armstrong is never gonna get a chance then

No. He hasn't offered much for us when he's played so far and we can't afford to take chances

You mean the 1 game when he came on in the 80th minute? :lol:

Yedlin will probably be used to stretch it later on, I guess

Rafa never chucks players in it seems, did the dame with Diame. He said then there wasn't enough time for him to get his detailed instructions across. He's very meticulous is Rafa, sometimes you would like him to cut loose a bit, but he wouldn't be as good as he is if that was the case.

No. I mean the 17 times I have seen him on the pitch for us before when he hasn't done anything.

You mean, when he's played under managers at like Pardew and Carver, and again thrown on to do something and the age of 17? :lol:

Good people of this forum, does anyone know a good place where I can watch this around South Kensington? I'm in London for the day and have no idea what I'm doing.

Don't know the area at all but been to the Famous Three Kings in West Kensington a few times to watch the match, loads of screens showing football in there.

As above - watched a few games in there myself!

No. I mean the 17 times I have seen him on the pitch for us before when he hasn't done anything.

When he was about 17?

Well we will see. I bet he doesn't end up at a top championship club never mind in the premiership in the next couple of years. Seen it all before with our next big thing youngsters

Scored nearly 20 goals in league 1 as a 18/19 year old ffs. Andy Carroll looked pretty crap for us until he got a decent run in the team