Newcastle United v Brighton & Hove Albion 17.30 27/08/2016 (Sky Sports 1)

Dan

Excited for this one. We don't look anywhere near the finished article but probably have individuals good enough so we can win games without actually playing too well, if that makes sense. Brighton are notoriously hard to beat but with their defensive injuries more or less mirroring our striking problems, it should be a very close game. Score draw is my prediction, but would absolutely love a win so we have confidence going into the international break. 3 defeats in 5 would be pretty uninspiring stuff, especially with the run of games in September.

Expect us to go;

Sels; Anita, Mbemba, Lascelles, Dummett; Hayden, Shelvey, Ritchie, Diame, Gouffran; Ayoze.

No Sissoko tomorrow. Unsurprising.

I don't expect he'll play until after the window closes. Sounds like there's some interest in him now so a move is probably imminent.

I guess they just want to protect the asset, he's no good to anyone including us if he gets injured.

Just remember we are at home and with our support that is worth a goal.

But if the crowd get restless after 20 mins we lose that advantage.

Believe the team can win this, and support them like you believe and we will come out with 3 points.

Even if Colback starts.

If we get the first goal I can see us grinding the result out. It will be a difficult game, possibly our most difficult at home, but we have enough to win even without Mitro and Gayle, we just need to be at the top our game.

It will be interesting to see if Yedlin will start as I know how Rafa doesn't like playing players who haven't had time to prepare. I'd like to see Jesus in there instead of Dummett, his midweek performance should put him in contention.

With our limited available options I'd be fairly happy with any lineup that doesn't have Colback in it within reason.

But I'd like to see:

Darlow

Yedlin Mbemba Lascelles Gamez

Ritchie Hayden Shelvey Perez

Diame

Gouffran

Seriously Gouffran up top?

Would rather have Armstrong.

Team is spot on apart from Perez left, Gouffran up top.

With our limited available options I'd be fairly happy with any lineup that doesn't have Colback in it within reason.

But I'd like to see:

Darlow

Yedlin Mbemba Lascelles Gamez

Ritchie Hayden Shelvey Perez

Diame

Gouffran

All going so well till the striker. Not going to win with gouffran up front on his own it just wouldn't happen. Not many other options granted, which is why it's so important for a winger these next few days