Derby County v Newcastle United 10/09/2016 (Sky Sports 1) @ 5:30pm

HaydnNUFC

Apart from Colback, it's exactly as expected.

Rafa's a cautious manager and values consistent, solid sides. He won't start chopping the team and bringing the new boys in until he has to. Not sure on his logic with Colback, perhaps Hayden has a knock or is worried about the fixture pile up ahead.

It's standard rotation really and sadly we don't have many DMs behind Hayden, he'll continue to do it as the season goes on up to a certain point. After a while i.e. after Christmas we'll probably see less and less changes.

Disappointed that we're persisting with Gouffran now that we've got better options.

He's played well enough to keep his place tbf, that's how you hold onto the shirt. Colback's the real problem, it means we'll have no option but to sit back and defend deep.

Guest reefatoon

Fucking hell, that midfield is disgusting. Just no need for it to be either. Not sure I want to sit through 90 minutes of another Colback shit show. Put a right downer on it for fuck sake.

I'm not surpised to see Hayden rested, Rafa stated in his recent interview that Hayden would provide competition for Diame and Shelvey.

Disapointed to see Colback in his place as I think we would do better with 2 up top.

I'd even rather go with 5 at the back than Colback.

Still here's hoping he has a good game.

Fucking hell, that midfield is disgusting. Just no need for it to be either. Not sure I want to sit through 90 minutes of another Colback shit show. Put a right downer on it for fuck sake.

Richie, Shelvey and Gouffran have been decent so far. Drama queen.

Our left hand side: Dummett, Colback and Gouffran.. That threatening

It will probably be Hayden and Perez in them places on Tuesday. If he's planning on rotating the team, then it makes sense to play a couple of the weaker players today, rather than the best XI, then even more of our weak players on Tuesday surely?

Guest reefatoon

f***ing hell, that midfield is disgusting. Just no need for it to be either. Not sure I want to sit through 90 minutes of another Colback s*** show. Put a right downer on it for f*** sake.

Richie, Shelvey and Gouffran have been decent so far. Drama queen.

Colback and shelvey doesn't work, we have seen it so many times in the past and it has always been a disaster. Gouffran has been average, but playing in there with no presence now in the centre is going to be aids. Not a drama queen at all you daft c***,  just looking at how s*** that midfield is going to be. Invisible.