Derby County v Newcastle United 10/09/2016 (Sky Sports 1) @ 5:30pm

HaydnNUFC

The games coming up next on paper look tough then we have a fairly tame looking run through October.

We have Derby QPR wolves villa and Norwich in our next 5 and then Rotherham Brentford Barnsley Ipswich Preston the 5 after that. Get 10 points from our next 5 and I'm sure we will be top of the league by the end of October after them 10 games

Derby haven't won at home, nor scored a goal yet, two 0-0's. Away from home they've scored 1 goal in 3 games. I'd say we're favourites. [shrug]

Edit: Another way to look at it. Derby currently have the best defence in the league having conceded only 3 goals in 5 games, but they can't score.

Sels

Anita Lascelles Mbemba Lazaar

Hayden

Ritchie Diame Shelvey Perez/Gouffran

Gayle

Darlow

Yedlin

Clark

Colback

Atsu?

Mitrovic

Murphy

Didn't realise they are 18th. Going off the table as it stands we've actually had quite a tough start, 4 Of The teams we've played are in the top 8

And our only defeats are the top two.

And if we hadn't had a blind referee in the Fulham game,  we'd have probably won that one, the Huddersfield game should have been drawn anarl.

Not that we deserve to,  but we could be easily sitting top of the league right now,  without getting out of second gear

One size's skill  :coolsmiley:  will probably never be seen again unfortunatley

What the fuck was Nolan doing in the box seemed to take about an hour to take his shot

Savage at the end when he kept turning his head back  ;D

0-3. Our confidence is back, as is the fear factor, and Rafa has started to kill the away curse. They can't score at Pride Park. Home fans will turn on their team. Lots of bews. We should've got Pearson in instead of Rafa as he has Championship experience my f***ing arse.