Derby County 0 - 2 Newcastle United - 10/09/16 - Post-match reaction from pg 16

BlueStar

Guest firetotheworks

Maybe that puts the "Newcarstle should have went for Pearson, Rafa isn't experienced in the championship" crap to bed for a while.

Who the fuck said that?

Leicester, who would be nowhere without him.

I obviously don't care because we won and it seems reasonably effective under Rafa, but i will never enjoy watching us put up two banks of four and containing a team.

Didn't matter because Derby ideas stopped at long aimless balls and crap crosses but still.

:thup:

I obviously don't care because we won and it seems reasonably effective under Rafa, but i will never enjoy watching us put up two banks of four and containing a team.

Didn't matter because Derby ideas stopped at long aimless balls and crap crosses but still.

I'm the same, but at least I'm not nervous about it working.

Exactly. They had a couple of half-chances but I never felt like we were going to concede today.

It'd be a bit disappointing if we were playing like that at home every week, but we won't. If we snatch a first half goal away from home, I'm happy for us to sit and contain if today is anything to go by.

No major complaints.

Still not feeling Shelvey though. Want a team that is Premiership proof being built this season and don't think he's the man. Nor Colback, obviously. Happy with the 3 points though it doesn't sound it [emoji38]

Thought he ran the show. Manoeuvred us around the pitch beautifully I felt. Even  Cockblock was half decent.

Scenes in the away end, what's the song we were singing in stoppage time?

Ritchie's fucking magic, he wears a magic hat, something something on the right something something black and white, and when we win the Championship we'll sing this song all night.

Aye it was boring.

I enjoy comfortable 2-0 away victories like. Years of being bummed away and we're grumbling. Howay.

Scenes in the away end, what's the song we were singing in stoppage time?

Ritchie's f***ing magic, he wears a magic hat, something something on the right something something black and white, and when we win the Championship we'll sing this song all night.

:thup:

No major complaints.

Still not feeling Shelvey though. Want a team that is Premiership proof being built this season and don't think he's the man. Nor Colback, obviously. Happy with the 3 points though it doesn't sound it [emoji38]

Thought he ran the show. Manoeuvred us around the pitch beautifully I felt. Even  Cockblock was half decent.

Yeah, I thought Shelvey was excellent again. So efficient with the ball

Any win away from home for us is good. Lets not try to pick holes in a professional performance.

Believe me i'm not, couldn't care less really i'm just saying i don't enjoy seeing it that's all. Also after years of seeing it fall to pieces i still get a bit nervous tbh. :lol: