Newcastle United vs Wolves - 17/09/16 @ 15.00 - Pre Match Thread

Nobody

Happy with whatever Rafa puts out and confident we will have more than enough to win whoever we play but I would like to see.

Sels

Yedlin

Lascelles

Mbemba

Lazaar

Hayden

Shelvey

Diame

Ritchie

Perez

Mitrovic

Agree with whoever said Perez looks loads better when mitrovic plays. Then have Atsu and Gayle come on in the second half. Think wolves will try and keep it really tight and manage to do so for half hour and we will get one just before half time and end up winning 3-0.

Got a feeling Gayle, Perez and Mitrovic will all start. If they do, good luck Wolves :yao:

That did cross my mind, but you would probably have to leave Ritchie or Diame out to do it. Diame was rested on Tuesday so he will definitely start today. Gayle would have to play wide in the 3 behind Mitrovic though you would expect. I'm not really convinced he would be effective there, but Rafa has spoke of him being able to do it.

Diame      Perez          Gayle

Mitrovic

Happy with whatever Rafa puts out and confident we will have more than enough to win whoever we play but I would like to see.

Sels

Yedlin

Lascelles

Mbemba

Lazaar

Hayden

Shelvey

Diame

Ritchie

Perez

Mitrovic

Agree with whoever said Perez looks loads better when mitrovic plays. Then have Atsu and Gayle come on in the second half. Think wolves will try and keep it really tight and manage to do so for half hour and we will get one just before half time and end up winning 3-0.

Think Dummett and Anita will play but that looks good.

All tickets nearly sold having just looked half an hour ago so 52,000 people there today providing Wolves fetch a full allocation.

Going to get ready now and head into Toon for a few bevvies before the game. It' great to enjoy football once again. :)

Apparently Wolves are bringing 3200. I'm so f***ing jealous. I whish i could be there.

You got a thing for Wolves fans, like? :lol:

Now when i read it again i realise what you mean :lol: Two totally separate things haha.