Newcastle United 0-2 Wolverhampton Wanderers - post-match from pg. 17

Disco

This place is knee jerking already

No it's not.

It is like.

We're a squad that's still progressing after the utter carnage of last year, this was always going to be a difficult game after the qpr result.

No it wasn't. You can have bad results or bad luck but poor performances are down to the players not gelling.

So 'a squad that's still progressing' then?

That's not the problem though, what I'm saying is that it wasn't working so we should have done something about it earlier.

Guest firetotheworks

Have people actually seen the shot? [emoji38]

Have you? [emoji38] I've seen enough of Mitrovic to know what he's like when commentators are describing it as a sitter, like. 22 or not, his finishing is atrocious.

Guest neesy111

No it's not.

It is like.

We're a squad that's still progressing after the utter carnage of last year, this was always going to be a difficult game after the qpr result.

No it wasn't. You can have bad results or bad luck but poor performances are down to the players not gelling.

That's not the problem though, what I'm saying is that it wasn't working so we should have done something about it earlier.

Aye, it should had changed at HT.  If it was any other manager, people would rightly be having a go at the manager.

No it's not.

It is like.

It's pretty natural that people get frustrated when we're losing. No more no less.

I was talking about how the attitude after Tuesday was we were going to take on the world but now some are despondent.

Well get there, it'll take a bit of time

No it's not.

It is like.

Aye, it should had changed at HT.  If it was any other manager, people would rightly be having a go at the manager.

It isn't any other manager though

Again we've conceded by all accounts by our own team's mistakes 100%. Mbemba esp, the second one...not 100% sure but sounded like Perez lost it and was a terrible mistake.

You are going to get those games where you get mistakes, I don't mind that, but when a side collectively fails to threaten the opposition at home then you'v got something wrong.