Newcastle United vs Norwich City - 28/9/16 @ 7:45pm - No TV

HaydnNUFC

If you wanna win the league these are the games you need to win, against title rivals at home.

There will be teams up and around the top who are not necessarily better than us but are flat track bullies and perhaps more consistent. To eventually pull away we need to win the 6 pointers, because these teams aren't going to drop many points elsewhere.

As long as we don't lose this one it wouldn't be a terrible result but I think we will do the business. From what I've seen of Norwich they look like they've got that something to be able

to grind out wins regardless, I think they'll definitely go up automatically.

I'd play Mitrovic too. He caused them a lot of problems last season, home and away.

If we can get an early goal in this one it could be massive, gets the crowd onside straight away and atmosphere should be raised a notch with it being a night game.

Worry if it's still 0-0 going into the second half, our fans will get restless and they'll nick it.

Having a quick gander on one of their forums and they don't seem to think they've been playing particularly well.

That's what worries me. It's like Naismith looks like a pub footballer, but he puts the ball away when the chances come.

Having a quick gander on one of their forums and they don't seem to think they've been playing particularly well.

That's what worries me. It's like Naismith looks like a pub footballer, but he puts the ball away when the chances come.

He won't even start for them and hasn't even been on the bench for them in the league recently

It's the Murphys and Hoolahan to look out for

Their best player seems to be Jacob Murphy, keeps scoring key goals for them so need to stop him.

I'd play Perez myself, started in the Brighton, Reading & Qpr games which were all our best performances this season. Play him off the striker or upfront & we play some fluid football for me. He's never a winger.

Darlow

Yedlin      Lascelles    Clark      Dummett

Ritchie      Shelvey      Hayden    Gouffran

Perez

Mitrovic

'Let's be having you'.

They've won 7 on the trot in all competitions. This has to be the toughest game yet. Sadly that will mean defensive at home from Rafa, which I think could play in their hands.

As we know, these winning runs come to an end eventually.