Newcastle United vs Norwich City - 28/9/16 @ 7:45pm - No TV

HaydnNUFC

What's players routines on match days at home? Do they do any training or are they just told to rest, be at the stadium at such and such time etc etc? Just seen Diame walking down Northumberland St.

lol. I would have thought they would get to the training centre in Benton,light training and lunch, and travel together to the game

I'm being a corporate wanker again at the game tonight. My principles have totally went out of the window since Rafa came in - I feel absolutely rotten about the whole situation.

:lol: Et tu Andy. I'm still holding out.

What's players routines on match days at home? Do they do any training or are they just told to rest, be at the stadium at such and such time etc etc? Just seen Diame walking down Northumberland St.

lol. I would have thought they would get to the training centre in Benton,light training and lunch, and travel together to the game

Diame might not be playing.

Diame might not be playing.

Fucking shouldn't be after the Villa game.

Apparently 6 of Norwich's games so far have been against teams in the bottom half whereas we have mostly played teams in the top half.  So I guess it is hard to know how good Norwich are and if they have been really tested in games.

They got humped 3-0 at Birmingham too, although Brum have been better than expected so far.

I think it's more of a 'must not lose' than a 'must win'. We need to be beating the absolute s**** below 6th place and not losing to our challengers at home.

Very much this, although with already losing two home games there's pressure to pick up more wins than draws now.

Someone else made an interesting point that we have mostly played teams in top half versus Norwich who've mostly played the bottom. If that's true than we may have more of a chance for the win than the league places suggest.

We absolutely have to beat these to make a statement after a s*** result at Villa. 2-1 win.

Totally agree, it's about psycology at this point more than ability. On paper I have no doubt in my mind that we are one of the top two teams in the division certainly the team with the best squad. We also have without a doubt the best Manager. But the more we fall behind these, the more confidence will start to ebb away and confidence outweighs ability on many occasions. If Norwich walk away from SJP without being beaten, they will rightly think they are the best team in the league and it'll be hard for us to stop them.  Right now the gap is too big, we need to breach it before it becomes a mountain we'll struggle to climb.

Once again I have a bad feeling about tonight. :(

I do about this whole situation, where our fans and players think they are better than they actually are. we a rank ordinary in front of goal at this level, and its fairly important.

Once again I have a bad feeling about tonight. :(

I do about this whole situation, where our fans and players think they are better than they actually are. we a rank ordinary in front of goal at this level, and its fairly important.

ive been part of forums and a season ticket holder for years and i dont sense a feeling of we are better than we are tbh.i also think the players no the craic anarl, bar Perez and Mitro who look dazed still