Barnsley vs Newcastle United - 18/10/16 @ 19:45 - No TV

Pretty good except Diame.

He's had a few bad moments, but he's been so much better than Perez like.

i'd dispute that, Perez will give you something but not a lot but a lot more than Diame judged on what ive seen of him ....Diame is a nothing player  :huff:

Don't think either will give much playing off Gayle.

totally agree, but if i had to pick it would be Perez every single time, Diame is slow, doesnt tackle, cant pass, never runs into space, can't head a ball, hides most of the game, an absolute nothing of a player  :undecided:

i'd dispute that, Perez will give you something but not a lot but a lot more than Diame judged on what ive seen of him ....Diame is a nothing player  :huff:

What a load of s****. :lol:

tell me whats the f*** is good about Diame?

its not a load of s****, he's f***ing garbage  :lol:

No he's not, he lacks composure in the final third at times which is frustrating but he does a lot of good things as well.

Really surprised when this is the bloody sky bet championship that their coverage of games (live) is pretty p*ss poor

Sky only own 20 percent of SkyBet.

oh never realised that cheers

Also, there arn't allowed to be any other live games being shown when the Champions League is on.

What a load of s****. :lol:

tell me whats the f*** is good about Diame?

its not a load of s****, he's f***ing garbage  :lol:

He's not produced much end product yet but the bloke generally runs his balls off and presses the opposition back line with Gayle. Rafa will like that about him. He's also pretty good at nicking the ball in their half as well which has led to some dangerous counters.

Barnsley 3rd in the goals scored column, but joint 3rd bottom with 20 conceded. Pleased to see Hayden back in, he's far more solid in the middle than Colback.

Think they'll start strong so if we keep focus it should be cool.

Really surprised when this is the bloody sky bet championship that their coverage of games (live) is pretty p*ss poor

Sky only own 20 percent of SkyBet.

oh never realised that cheers

Also, there arn't allowed to be any other live games being shown when the Champions League is on.

well another thing I have learnt today ... But joking aside the similarities to the EEU are there to see... Who can decree what can and cannot be shown on UK television !!

anyone reckon benitez and mitro don't have a good relationship at the min?

Nah just think Gayle is the top scorer in the league.

Think he would be playing off Mitro or a fit Murphy aswell. Is it a coincidence that Perez and Diame have both been pants playing this formation ?

Surprised that Mitro didn't get the nod after Gayle started barely 48 hrs ago, although Gayle is probably the better choice away from home. Mitro is going to start wondering about his future if he doesn't get more involvement soon.

What was Gayle up to on Sunday evening?

Surprised that Mitro didn't get the nod after Gayle started barely 48 hrs ago, although Gayle is probably the better choice away from home. Mitro is going to start wondering about his future if he doesn't get more involvement soon.

:lol:

Aye, he plays one striker and Gayle is basically undroppable at the minute, wouldn't look too much into it.

That article tooj posted the other day made a point of how almost pointlessly meticulous he is too, he wont bring someone on if he doesn't think they're going to help out in the way he wants. Not subbing Materazzi on for a cameo in his final game when the were 3-0 up for example :lol:

Aye, he plays one striker and Gayle is basically undroppable at the minute, wouldn't look too much into it.

That article tooj posted the other day made a point of how almost pointlessly meticulous he is too, he wont bring someone on if he doesn't think they're going to help out in the way he wants. Not subbing Materazzi on for a cameo in his final game when the were 3-0 up for example :lol:

When you get a result it's easy to say a player done what the manager wants. However I don't believe Diame is doing that, or Gouffran for the last few games (I don't believe you do either).

Thought you'd like that joey, nothing better than a pull up over an unchecked fact that no one gives a shite about. :lol:

Thought you'd like that joey, nothing better than a pull up over an unchecked fact that no one gives a s**** about. :lol:

You'll have to let me know when you decide to start using facts :thup: