Barnsley vs Newcastle United - 18/10/16 @ 19:45 - No TV

Guest neesy111

Our tickets are sold out, but I am thinking of heading over and trying to get in Barnsley end. Anybody got any experience of Barnsley? Can you pay on the night?

I'd always advise against going in the home end.

Our tickets are sold out, but I am thinking of heading over and trying to get in Barnsley end. Anybody got any experience of Barnsley? Can you pay on the night?

I believe they've made this so that you can only get a home end ticket if you have a previous Barnsley booking history, as they refused to give us any more than what they have.

Would be good if they did the beam-back more often like. I'd probably go and watch them all (if I wasn't there).

Think we might just get a draw down here, it'd be typical of Newcastle to have that many fans travelling down and it be anti-climatic.

Guest firetotheworks

Diame's fine where he's been imo, he just needs to finish the chances he always gets. Until then, his sloppiness comes into focus much more.

It'll probably be:

Darlow

Yedlin Clark Lascelles Dummett

Ritchie Shelvey Hayden Atsu

Diame

Gayle

2-2

Nah, pretty sure it will be Mitro up front, probably with Diame in behind.

They aren't a bad side but to be fair  there aren't many bad sides in this league Compared to the rest. The difference is there are 2 or 3 good sides. Us, Norwich and probably Brighton. Whilst Huddersfield have done well we all know that generally at some point they will drop off, they may not but it is likely. There will be another club or 2 that rises after Jan most likely but by a long way it should be us and Norwich and we are alot better than them especially in terms of squad depth.